SAU Community

My Fu*ker of a day

KLowN

hey all, i kno most of u prolly dont give a shit, but i had the worst day ever today and i need to vent it so this is how im doing it :thumbsup:

well this morning i got my liscence ;):D w000000h000 :D then i had to drop mum off home, so we were driving. then she decides she needs to get milk so i took her to the shops on parry ave. as we were leaving i hear a loud "POP" and then not 10 seconds later, my car goes "chk chk churr griiiind kkk" and then stops in the middle of a one lane road right in front of a roundabout.

i hadent even had my liscence an hour :(

then just to make things worse, i rang the tow truck and he sed "ill be there in about an hour", so for an hour me n mum sat in the ***in 40 degree sun, while we waited fro the tow truck.

then, just to top off my day....a bird shat on my arm as i was waiting.

sorry to winge to u all, but i spose some good might come of my post? can ne one tell me how much i should be expecting to pay for a new radiator (not inc. labour) coz apparently i burst the radiator pipe :S.

thanx for listening to me whine, and please does n e one kno how much i should b paying for the radiator??

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow thought my day is bad. Hope you get back on the road ASAP .... that must be really disappointing to have that happen within an hour of having your license. It'll only get better from here :thumbsup:

ok lets make this thread more miserable

after draining oil from my engine realised new oil filter didnt fit

yayyyy

thats ok ill ride a bike to work till i get a new one

how about i change the brake pads in the mean time

oh wait they dont fit either , they gave me the wrong ones (my fault didnt check)

yyaaaaayyyyyyy

thats ok ill get some more of them

oh wait whats happened it seems the piston in the brake caliper is locked to the brake disc

hoorayyyy thats ok i didnt need brakes anyway because i have no oil

thats ok ill get up earlier in the morning and pick up my new turbo from australia post i justpaid heaps of money for

ohhhhh it has more shaft play than Strich9 at connections

woohoo

ok now i feel better

ok as everybody is whinging then i will too... after going to uni 2 times in same day to sort out timetable/unit clashes and errors n shit... spending about 3hrs at uni running to from cbs building to cbs building and having timetable and unit changes rejected multiple times... get it sorted out... i get rear ended by a falcon, RIGHT infront of my house! was stationary and waiting for traffic to clear so i could turn and get driven into!!! *cries a river*

as we were leaving i hear a loud "POP" and then not 10 seconds later, my car goes "chk chk churr griiiind kkk" and then stops in the middle of a one lane road right in front of a roundabout.

I'd be worried about exactly what it was that went "chk chk churr griiiind kkk" after the radiator hose popped. 10 secs worth of driving is a lot of revolutions of the engine!

(sorry, i never see the brighter side of things :thumbsup: )

"then, just to top off my day....a bird shat on my arm as i was waiting."

That made me farken laugh, :)

bl dood....think of the people and sht that have cancer in the world and the ppl that cant afford to eat or feed their kids....

we are all thankful that the worst parts of our day involve bird sh!t and our cars... ;) its all good guys :)