SAU Community

Twilight Club Sprint @ Calder Park - Feb. 5th

Downforce

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troy your 32 was born to drift, they love it. I think drag is for people who can't drive (personal opinion) I can't drift very well but its heaps of fun. We should try and orgainise a day. Also nice shot of my car spinning it up over the top of the hill. Will anybody who took photos be at the meeting on tuesday beacause I don't have many pics of my car and I wouldn't mind some. Also troy do your spacers for your calipers have the holes opposite the old ones or are they offset?

Opposite or offset...?

Dont really get the question. The holes have the same centres, same bolting face as the std bolt holes, only they are 26mm further out. By same bolting face i mean the caliper is at the same offset relative to the rotor as std.

Meh, Drag racing is not as bad Gonorrhea, its more like herpes...it can be treated but there still doesnt seem to be any cure for those that love it:)

Hey guys, great day at the track..

I was talking to a guy from the WRX club today and he told me they compile a video each year of stuff from their track days, he asked if anyone has video footage they could contribute (especially things like andrew's flames which we all love).

Let me know via PM / this thread. I will post his email address as soon as i find where i bloody wrote it down!

-Patrick

I'm encouraging the old man to come down to the club meet. I may not be there. I'm sure I can find him a minder for the night :D

I've also given him the heads up about Winton pics too.

The next drift day, I may see if I can organise a photographers pass or something, and if the old man can't get out there, I'll get trigger happy instead.