SAU Community

Friday night,Summernats.

LTSJayce

Hey Guys,

I am heading over, and would like to catch you guys after dinner if I can, not that I don't eat - but I'll only get to Canberra around 9. Are you guys going to be cruising around or be anywhere I can find?

Hi Anthony,

We will probably still be sitting at the restaurant outside, youre welcome to come along and say hi. In the middle of braddon theres a mobil service station that will be closed, the restaurant is on the corner opposite of that :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be coming out, but just to get out. i won't be cruising around. i remember last year and lonsdale st didn't move. i might drop by and see how you guys are going. the nats was awesome today, but i'm so over falcodores

good catching up again sorry couldnt hang around i am just buggered and going to the nats tomorrow so figured i will see most of the cars then anyways. i forget who jayce said owned the purple 33 gtr but mmmmmmmm nice ride :D also the blue r33 gts-t with the stealth wing was sexy too

Jayce - Champion mate. Top turn out guy's although felt real soft not taking the Lines into Braddon :Oops: . Shamed by the two newest lines comming out and ours garaged - wtf were we thinking fellas.

The meal was real good and the company great.

Shut down at 9pm was a poor effort by the boyz in blue seeing everyone was well behaved.

Nugget - I think it was your line. Best burnout for the entire evening by a long shot. I dont remember any one else even attempting. Top effort. :D

haha it was nugget???? AWESOME!!!!!!!! simply fantastic effort, looked good all the way.

is it just me or is there something awefully sexy about a worked GTR standing almost still, yet somehow sideways with an assload of smoke pouring out the back? funny thing was that the subtle wind was blowing our way, and we didnt get the smoke or the smell till about 2minutes after, sort of like a lovely aftertaste lol.

Haha thanx for the complements which burn out was this? i did a couple :)

i love turning the car off while running and it stays in rwd till you come to a complete stop. tell you what i didnt see under the hood of sly32 but damn looks very nice... i love the cooler!! hey did anyone see crankd at the nats that was one beast looking line.

THANKS to all the guys and girls that made my mate and myself feel welcomed. It was a great night and enjoyed every moment. Some very nice rides :(

Hope to see ya all again, and a few more, when we organize a 2 state meet up at Albury/Woodonga. This is a 3 and a half hour drive for both states, so it will be a weekend'er, with alot of entertainment and possibly a track day at Winton. I will do a little background work, then get in touch with Jayson and Richard.

Wayne: That site i told you about: http://www.nengun.com/

The Nats was a blast and i will hopefully be coming up again next year.

C ya

Alan