SAU Community

Tsunami Cruise

tomj

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gtr34: if the black cars was yours then no wonder you saw me....i was beating off next to it alot :) ahahha

i nearly cryed when you had to merge with a intergra type r and nearly turned the 2 cars into 1 and a r31 tryed to make an r313 outa my car....

hehe kinda sucked....

lots of cars....good donations :)

well done everyone....

fight wasnt good and should have been avoided....but lots of egos in the same place isnt good.... :)

Nah i wish i owned that black gtr,i think i creamed my pants aswell

i was in a passenger in a metallic blu silvia.

btw was it anyone from here in a r33 on riverside drive just after helipad taking pictures while hanging out the sunroof?

Nah i wish i owned that black gtr,i think i creamed my pants aswell

i was in a passenger in a metallic blu silvia.

btw was it anyone from here in a r33 on riverside drive just after helipad taking pictures while hanging out the sunroof?

Anyone see my bro standing out the sunroof taking pics and movies? Haha, bit of a laugh, he stood up on my bonnet to film the initial speech also..

Dan <----Taken from www.silviawa.com

Hope u dont mind AGIT8D

he's a hoon, his bike should have been impounded :( I heard one of them fell over?

The first leg was nice and cruisy ...and then I saw a VL run into the back of a VY or something ahead of me....

Anyway, the amount of money raised was great :D thanks to all that organised it ;)

time to thank some ppl

all of you for coming and donating

most of you for behaving

to alex aka syncope and jilted, without them this wouldnt have got off the ground. i thank them for thinking i was worthy enough to help do this. this is one the nicest things ive ever done so im overjoyed to have been asked to help out. it was an honour working with both of you guys

to tara, ash aka our web guy , and sarah aka [nice] 's gf for helping me collect money at the start. i was being swamped and the help was great. sarah alone was worth 1k in donations hehehehe . to ash, your help throughout the night was astounding. cheers sir, my hat goes off to you

to the police for their respect, and yes they where very very lenient. dont argue that.

to xspeed who today threw 300 bucks

to ken from hyperdrive and roy from c-red with what i heard where generous donations.

to god from saving our country from such a fate, and for giving us the chance to show that ppl still have hearts in todays world.

for every person who came up to me and said thanks for doing this.

let me say a few words though - i didnt do this for me, antilag or for anyone here. i did this with these guys for those over in asia who dont have the chance to have a life like ours. the generousity of you all astounds me, 3.1klast night with that set to push 4k by weeks end. that is 4 houses built in ache....

4 families who can again begin life

4 families better off

only 4 you say ? imagine each family of 10 dieing because no one built them a home... now think about what weve done. weve enriched lives, no matter how little. ppl may say on thats not enough, but when a family in desperate aid gets this im sure they will thank you with all their hearts. yesterday was super rich, but we gave from the heart, and my most postive thoughts go out to you.

to see the amount off ppl pull together in 3 days to do this is awesome. i think this screen cannot tell u how honoured i feel to have done what we did yesterday, and to have the chance to address a crowd of ppl all with the same intentions and thoughts was a truly awe inspiring life changing thing. for the first time ever ive done something with no regard to how it would benefit me. for once i wasnt a selfish little brat. im proud of myself even if no one else is

i thank each and every one of you once again.

from the bottom of my heart,

Tom

i wont be pressing charges as he has non voluntairly donated 300 bucks :( plus a blood nose aint worth the time of it.

who was the asian guy with the big telephoto lense camera looking all professional? He was taking some interesting shots... wouldn't mind seeing them!

Photos should be up shortly on my mate's car club site (will put link up when its official), and also should be appearing in a few various issues of Community Newpspaers as I overheard some journalists talking about doing a writeup on all the Tsunami donations / fundraising here and was quick to point out last night's cruise.

Good cruise, never seen so many cars on a cruise before! Yeah cops were a lot more leniant than what I would have thought. As for stories (about fights and any other rumour someone decides to start and twist) they tend to get out of hand and be very false. Recommendation for that is for people to not continue gossip unless they know it for fact. And that doesn't mean someone said it so it must be true.

Glad that everyone pulled together to help the people in Asia! Was fantastic to see!