SAU Community

What is the goes with these plates??

hungry6

I've been cruising around in my red car and getting a few notice from other skyliners. One thing I notice on quite a few gtrs are personalise plates that either say [GTR 89] OR [GTR 28] OR [GTR 10] I means what is the go, yes, it's a gtr and the bagdes aren't big enough? So they have to advertise it in the plates? worst still are gts-t with gtr badges are ppls so lame?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest two.06l
I've been cruising around in my red car and getting a few notice from other skyliners. One thing I notice on quite a few gtrs are personalise plates that either say [GTR 89] OR [GTR 28] OR [GTR 10] I means what is the go, yes, it's a gtr and the bagdes aren't big enough? So they have to advertise it in the plates? worst still are gts-t with gtr badges are ppls so lame?

I think the smarter way to go is a bit more cryptic. our plates are TWO.06L if you didn't know what you were looking at you could think it said twoogl as my mate thought.lol

Guest two.06l
to much money to know what to do with, so they spend it on plates with no imagination

what about LAM.333...LAME33. i like it (or LAM332 etc)

Guest two.06l
It's the new WRX plates, they get what ever number is the next available one.  

We saw MRT04 this arvo. Thought that was a pretty cool plate.  

People still don't realise what mine say, so I just give up.

WHAT ARE THEY???

I've seen GAY69 and GAY80... and I think both of them were accurate, one was on a pink Barina with a faggy looking bloke driving ;) I wonder if they're hoping to be tail-ended? :P