SAU Community

Morwell Drift Day - Jan 15

Bec

how will i be outside the car?? i dont get it... what because i have the balls to lend my car to someone from another country to drive my car in a drift comp after spending 4 hours over 2 days drifting in it??? riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :D
Tell you what' date=' we need an SAU Car transport truck! QUOTE']

im down for that :)

Hmmmm, I wouldn't call it balls, more a lack of something else upstairs? I'm just joking mate, don't get your panties in a twist, I'm just playing with you:wassup:

Well people, I just checked the weather for the La Trobe Valley on Saturday and I'm told it will be 27 degrees with some showers.

Should be a good day - not too hot and hopefully the showers will be limited this time.

u know i only like it when people play with me physically....

hey monkey wanna see if u can get the plates for the weekend so i can at least drive it up there for the day?? Could consider it a publicity venture for jspec

PMSL - yeah it's true I do love that car and as long as noone writes "I love Wang" down the side in dirt this time, I guess I'll be OK.

Well Adz, looks like our plan of taking a couple of slabs and getting pi55ed have been thrown out the window........unless........I might start looking for an alternative driver!