SAU Community

reccomended panel peater?

PHATR32

hey guys,

im assuming youve all seen the damage to the under body of my gtr, and i was wondering if anyone could reccomend a excelent panel beater (or what ever they are called) that can do good do a good job fixing it?

also, does anyone know some one that can fix body kits etc? my front bar has a few cracks and id like to get it fixed before painting.

thanks

steve

I use alpha one panel and paint in Osborne Park, good guy and has helped me on respraying bottoms of bumpers just before shows etc etc.... pay in cash and has been VERY cheap and good work....

HOWEVER..... it would be grea to get a well kinda like a group buy at a panel beater! most of us use one of the 2 tuners in here (SST or Hyperdrive) as they look after us, would be great if we have any panel beaters to be our main skyline choice of repairer!!

CAN ANYONE OUT THERE HELP US BY OFFERING VERY CHEAP PRICES! I am sure by the way some of us drive our lines frequent business would be achieved by offerin very cheap prices with good work!

I use alpha one panel and paint in Osborne Park, good guy and has helped me on respraying bottoms of bumpers just before shows etc etc.... pay in cash and has been VERY cheap and good work....

HOWEVER..... it would be grea to get a well kinda like a group buy at a panel beater! most of us use one of the 2 tuners in here (SST or Hyperdrive) as they look after us, would be great if we have any panel beaters to be our main skyline choice of repairer!!

CAN ANYONE OUT THERE HELP US BY OFFERING VERY CHEAP PRICES! I am sure by the way some of us drive our lines frequent business would be achieved by offerin very cheap prices with good work!

hmm... they wouldnt happen to be on o'malley street would they?

hmm... they wouldnt happen to be on o'malley street would they?

Nah i think it's HOWE street, near WA suspension...

Bugger i never knew they had new owners, i was friends with the old owners daughter! as IMACUL8 mentioned was a great guy!

Hmmm might have to see what they can do....

Precision Panel and Paint, Bayswater. They do top class work and I have used their services for over 12 years. They are registered repairers and also do warrantty work for Peugeot, Citrroen and Ford.

Hey - this is from SAUWA member Scags (Jarred) -

My Dad owns and manages one of Perth's leading Panel & Paint shops:

Gino's Panel & Paint http://www.ginos.com.au/ in Freo. They mostly do

insurance work, but do some private work.

Quality wise they are second to none. They have the latest tools

technologies and techniques. Price wise however, they are not the

cheapest around. This is a definite reflection of the quality though.

At the moment there is no special deal for members as the shop is quite busy. But have a look at the website or give them a call.

My brother owns and operates a panel & paint shop and i would highly recommend him. Its only a small shop but his work is excellent and he has put out several show cars including a harlequin twin turbo V6 commodore that is going to be in motivation this weekend. Details:

Impact Panel & Paint

Owner: Sean Booy

Ph: 9248 2086

Address: Unit 5 / 27 Truganina Rd Malaga

My brother owns and operates a panel & paint shop and i would highly recommend him. Its only a small shop but his work is excellent and he has put out several show cars including a harlequin twin turbo V6 commodore that is going to be in motivation this weekend. Details:

Impact Panel & Paint

Owner: Sean Booy

Ph: 9248 2086

Address: Unit 5 / 27 Truganina Rd Malaga

Is he prepared to do a cheap deal for SAUWA members? Basically i have an insurance job which has to be done.. and more than happy to put to anyone as i'm not paying... but i have a few scratches and a front bar repair to do too.. if he wants both bits of work and the price is right....

Personally i reckon that if someone jumps on board and gives decent prices too SAUWA members.. he'll get a HEAP of repeat business. Its hard to find any car work thats both reliable and well priced. You dont know who to trust

well said damono, you don't know who to trust which is the issue now a day.

With someone who is a panel beater about to get a sh*t load of business from SAU we definately want to know that we will be getting THE BEST PRICE and an AWESOME JOB.

Tragic - if your bro can make some sort of arrangement it looks like he already has about 4 cars in line to getstarted on and as always word ofmouth will spread very quickly through SAUWA providing that we can get a very good price and quality.... please keep us up to date with how it goes would be great for him and SAUWA