SAU Community

Buying from Nengun

fane

I have transferred funds on the 5th of Jan and my order still says awaiting payment.

I was interested if anyone has a proper email address for them as i have used the website one 3 times and yet to recieve a reply.

thanks guys

ps. i havent heard a bad word said about nengun so no faith lost here....i just want a response :) hehe and i know its close to xmas and stuff aswell so they are probably busy.

yeh....but the issue i have is that i have transferred funds and sent 3 messages via the website and no reply.

but like i said i will wait til he is back from holiday....

once funds have been accepted i will wait for ages because like sean just said he has to get them off other companys so the time doesnt lie with him...

I've used him 3 times with no drama's. I work with a lot of suppliers and most of them have been closed for 2 weeks over the christmas break, takes a lot of time for stuff to happen over this period. When you ordered he should have given you some sort of timing though.

this is all i got rob....apart from the banking details and stuff like that underneath

Order Status

Order71

StatusAwaiting Payment

Created byfane robinson on 31-Dec-2004 at 10:59am

Last Update1-Jan-2005 at 9:24pm

Order History

Updated by Brent Richards on 1-Jan-2005 at 9:24pm Notification Sent

Your order has been confirmed. Your payment is required to continue processing of the order.

Your Delivery time may take from 7 to 21 working days for delivery. Occassionally, there are delays due to circumstances out of our control, we will contact you should any unexpected delay occur. A number of products are made only by request and will take longer to supply. Likewise, Japan has a number of festivals and holidays in which suppliers are unavailable.

At times, especially if this is your first experience ordering internationally, you may be overly concerned regarding the status of your order. Please be assurred that there are physical people behind the scenes processing your orders and answering your enquiries. Nengun Performance has been operating for over 4 years and we here for the long-term.

We can promise you this, you will always receive your parts. ALWAYS!

nengun takes aaaaaages. both to reply and to get the stuff. not dodgy or anything but if you want the cheap prices i guess you have to be prepared to wait...

Good News guys,

Updated by Brent Richards on 15-Jan-2005 at 4:27pm Notification Sent

Thankyou, your payment has been received, we are now processing your order.

You will be issued with your EMS tracking number, just before the parts are sent. EMS tracking is only activated once the parts are in the air, therefore it is confusing and causes unnecessary concern should the EMS number be issued earlier.

Thanks Brett :)