SAU Community

how much???

im not after anything too special...something thats going to give a nice low ride.

You also want something with a bit of compliance since our roads are generally pretty crappy. I think you'll find the gear recommended by SydneyKid will be a nice compromise between ride height and compliance, unlike some of the rock hard Japanese gear.

LW.

Bilsteins plus Whiteline coil spings $1200.:cheers:

What your Bilstein experiances been like on the street SK?

Just asking because Chris@Centreline strongly recommend Koni's over Bilsteins for street use, for wear reasons not performance. He's had Bilsteins come back after less then a year.

What your Bilstein experiances been like on the street SK?  

Just asking because Chris@Centreline strongly recommend Koni's over Bilsteins for street use,  for wear reasons not performance.  He's had Bilsteins come back after less then a year.

Well my Bilsteins (Whiteline) were checked out mid last year by Centreline after having done about 80,000kms including the occasional track day and they are in perfect health after 3 years:)

Oh and for about 6 months, 5,000-10,000kms and 3-4 track days they were on their bump stops:( ... yet they are still in good health.

So i suppose its a car to car thing. You can wear out shocks by bottoming them out, adn i assume by getting the valving all wrong for a specific spring

Has anyone on here tried the HD System coilovers yet!

My opinion, for what is it worth. The spring rates are too high for Australian conditions.:P

PS; Maybe that will bring a response.......