SAU Community

Rezz's Japan Forum Q + A Thread

Rezz

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I have never done talk with female of foreigner,I'm interested in the bronze woman.

But Shan..actually Isn't the bronze woman of looks good?you think?

I am imagining the beauty considerably.hahahaha

Hahahaha!!! You like bronze women Akihito?

I like Ganguro!!! :cheers:

Yo Rezz, another question...

If some one asked for my address (aka my parents) to send me some stuff (a package).. Will this do?

Peter *****

Level 4, Apartment 404,

2-17-1 Negishi

Taito-Ku, Tokyo

Post code is 110-0003

Also my building doesnt have a door man or anything, so theres no way to get to the fourth floor (let alone inside) without a key. Will the mail man leave the package at the front door? Or will i end up having to pick it up from a post office somewhere? :S

Thx =)

Yo Rezz, another question...

If some one asked for my address (aka my parents) to send me some stuff (a package).. Will this do?

Peter *****

Level 4, Apartment 404,

2-17-1 Negishi

Taito-Ku, Tokyo

Post code is 110-0003

Also my building doesnt have a door man or anything, so theres no way to get to the fourth floor (let alone inside) without a key. Will the mail man leave the package at the front door? Or will i end up having to pick it up from a post office somewhere? :S

Thx =)

Good questions Poida... I was wondering when somebody would ask about this.

Firstly, the address above WILL get to your house, but you could make it easier for the postman by writing/typing:

Tokyo-to Taito-ku (Negishi-chou) 2-17-1-404

JAPAN 110-0003

** 'Negishi' sounds very local, you may not need to put this in the address but please verify with a Japanese aquaintance.

Secondly, the postman usually has access to the back of where all the mailboxes are (you may not be aware of it), so if the package can fit in the mailbox he'll leave it there, if not, he'll put a receipt in there which you can then take to your local post office and retrieve the package (you'll need ID for this - last time I got asked to produce my Gaikokujin Tourokusho or Foreigners registration card). I guess it's pretty obvious that packages aren't left at the front door.

As I have never done talk with female of foreigner,I'm interested in the bronze woman.

But Shan..actually Isn't the bronze woman of looks good?you think?

I am imagining the beauty considerably.hahahaha

mmm bronze women... I'm thinking you mean like brazilian women. I would choose a japanese girl over a bronze girl myself.

Hey rezz, isn't that addy in english? would the postman be able to read it being in romaji and stuff?

Hey rezz, isn't that addy in english? would the postman be able to read it being in romaji and stuff?

Yeah, it's in Romaji... Japanese postal workers can read Romanized Japanese place names no worries. In fact the address could probably written backwards and it wouldn't make any difference.

あきひと、「ごめんね、お名前の漢字をしらない」あなたのSAUのメンバーの口座が変わったことがわかった。なぜ変わった?

Rezz

As I could not login at my office,change the username and passward.actually forgot passward.

And my name is あきひろ.not あきひと. Almost!!おしいー!!

Shan

Kanji is difficult right?

Troy

Sorry,I could not receive your call yesterday night.I was getting drunk and sleeping.