SAU Community

WTD: R34 GTT Nismo Centre Combo Meter

NismoR34

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik, want to start a Group Buy? See if we can find other ppl interested and I will see what I can do.

I have emailed MSI Racing 4-5 times and it just keeps bouncing back - their email address [[email protected]] is dead! I sent them a Fax yesterday, no reply yet. It seems a bit dodgy that they don't list a phone number on their website contact details page.

I am waiting for replies from 2-3 other companies at the moment and will let you know when I hear something :rofl:

666DAN - I am not sure how easy it will fit but I would be keen to sell you mine when I get some nismo ones! I don't think the nismo ones come with the gauge housing - they just look like replacement gauges/inserts] [as seen in the first pic]. I got that same price for Greenline a couple of days ago and am waiting on a response from them, hopefully they can do cheaper for several.

GTTR34 - You can probably still use the blue caps/globes but I don't know how it will show up the yellow colourings??? Or keep both gauges, one for weekdays and one for weekends OR one for Chapel st and one for Circuits :mad:

Problem is I know MSI Racing have them listed for $200, but I don't know if they're in still in business? Any ideas Dan? I also know somebody who bought 1 of these from MSI - it was even less than $200!

Their email bounces and no phone number, tried faxing - no reply yet either!

HKS34R: I will remove my centre cluster tonight and take a pic of what it looks like underneath...

From memory, its held in by a clip at the back and 3 screws at the front - behind the air vents / hazard switch.

I am almost 100% certain that it will look different compared to the "TV/Navi" & the "nothing-in-the-centre" setups.

Updated the first post with the people who are interested, I also received a reply from Greenline for just the Centre Cluster / Sub Meter. Their current quote for 1 item is $374 delivered. I have replied back and requested bulk pricing / discount, will see what happens. They have already said they cannot match MSI's price for 1 item though.

Haven't heard from MSI contact yet, I will call again at lunchtime and try and find this guy, he will be the cheapest I am sure - as long as I can get hold of him!

I'm also waiting on a response from Nengun...haven't heard anything yet.

Lastly I have a couple of other contacts / suppliers I will follow up today!

Cheers guys.