Sealed Batteries

wrxhoon

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you have dimensions of the 1200CCA battery?

I need one for a Nissan Exa, just want to make sure it will fit

Cheers

Greg

I didn't say they are 1200 cca , what i said is that they are a copy of the odyssey 1200. they are not 1200 cca they are 1200 ca . They are probably around the 600 cca and about 40 amphour . I believe they are a very good battery , i have one in my r33 gtr and i'll buy one for my 34 when it comes here from japan .

Some forum members have these batteries in their cars , if anyone is not happy with theirs please say so .

The dimentions are : 197x165x170 high al in mm , same size as the odyssey 1200 minus the metal case .

They are made in China and they are copies of the odyssey 1200 minus the metal case .

I had 1 in my car for about 1 year and its fine .

I have 2 small ones in my jetskis , had them for 3 years now and they perform fine . The original jetski batteries only lasted 2 years .

Also, what are those two rectangular caps for if they are totally sealed units? I have 3 others interested in these.

Thanks,

Charlie.

They are totally sealed and they say so on the case , i cant take a pic of the side of the battery . Its in the boot of my gtr and you have to remove the steel backing to get to it .

Those caps you cant remove , i guess thats were they seal them , not sure but i know you cant remove them .

What about warranty? Will there be a receipt issued? What do they retail for? Brand name?

Sorry for the questions, but the other buyers would like this info.

Also, how soon can we get them?

I cant offer you warranty at that price sorry , yes a receipt will be issued from the supplier ( not from me ) , they don't retail as far as i know .

Its made in China thats all i know dont know brand name.