Sealed Batteries

wrxhoon

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

G'day Jerry.... my engine is fresh (1500km) and is quiet strong from all reports (only getting a knock of 12 on the PFC when BEL tuned it!!!!)

I have no idea on clutches!!! it seems to be one of lifes mysteries.... hmmmm

I am leaning towards a nismo stlye twin plate good for about 600ps...

once I get the clutch I will be going for 1.4 BAR as a few guys in the UK are using this level safely with similar spec engines....

let me know what times you run with the big ship :D

I want one, but im in sydney and I need one fairly quickly, about a week..

so im deciding weather to spend the extra and get one quicker.

how many more people do you need?

I dont know who wants one for sure .

Looks like sleek , wetgtr, insant , zillars , pavel and you , if all the above want one thats 6 all up so its a goer even if someone doesn't want thats fine .

Would everyone that wants one for sure please post or pm in the next few days and then i can order them on monday , i would then have them at my place in west pennant hills on wed the latest .

Sydney people pay on pick up and interstaters d/d when i have the batteries here , then i will post a.s.a.p. , probably the next day .

I dont know who wants one for sure .

Looks like sleek , wetgtr, insant , zillars , pavel and you , if all the above want one thats 6 all up so its a goer even if someone doesn't want thats fine .

Would everyone that wants one for sure please post or pm in the next few days and then i can order them on monday , i would then have them at my place in west pennant hills on wed the latest .

Sydney people pay on pick up and interstaters d/d when i have the batteries here , then i will post a.s.a.p. , probably the next day .

Hi jerry,

Put me down for 1 battery as well---Boj

wrxhoon, is it still possible to get in on this? If yes, could you please confirm price for delivery to Adelaide and I'll advise if I'm in.

Yes you can still go in this , i will be ordering them on monday or tuesday .

All up delivered to your local port office $160 .

Let me know a.s.a.p.