wrxhoon

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are these deep cycle?

anybody with big sound system given these a test?

where on the specs does it says 600cca?

do they have warranty?

1) They are not deep cycle , they are gelcell .

2)Dont know

3)they dont say , they only say the 40a/h

4)I cant offer you a warranty as it is a wholesale price

Also does someone have a price and local source for the screw terminals???

T.

i bought some oddesey terminals that come with allen key bolts than screw into these batteries,

i got mine from battery world near tempe on the princess hwy in sydney, there is many battery worlds around the state im pretty sure they all sell them.

for the pair it cost $18, they are large tapered terminals u can see pics that someone else has posted of them (transplanted from their old odessey to their new battery)

i bought some oddesey terminals that come with allen key bolts than screw into these batteries,

i got mine from battery world near tempe on the princess hwy in sydney, there is many battery worlds around the state im pretty sure they all sell them.

for the pair it cost $18, they are large tapered terminals u can see pics that someone else has posted of them (transplanted from their old odessey to their new battery)

Im keen for a set of these terminals but the closest battery world is probably 3 hours away.

Could anyone pick me up a set and send them to me? I'll transfer the $$$ first.

:P

I cant find a set of terminals either, checked battery world, coventry, repco, supercheap... none of them have it for sale seperately. Right now its installed in a rather dody maner (Nut, Bolt, Washers) if you get what I mean. Any ideas where I could get some?

they should have them, ask for optima battery terminals. I know battery world at tempe has them.

Yea they have the terminals for odyssey and optima, but they dont want to sell seperately... it comes as a package with the battery.

on another note, these diamec are awesome, cold starts even with a wolf is so easy now ahha

Sure? Ask them again.. Is this battery world at tempe? Coz I know they do it. Unless they have changed it since so many people go there to get them.

Yea they have the terminals for odyssey and optima, but they dont want to sell seperately... it comes as a package with the battery.

on another note, these diamec are awesome, cold starts even with a wolf is so easy now ahha

If you cant buy what you want , there is a couple alternatives .

Go to jaycar and buy eyelet terminals or cut your old battery's lead posts drill a 6-7 mm hole in the centre and screw them on the new battery and you have new posts . If you have the stock 33 gts the negative terminal has an eyelet so you can just screw that one on and you only have to worry about the + .

I hope that helps you in someway .

they should have them, ask for optima battery terminals. I know battery world at tempe has them.

i got mine from battery world tempe as well. they had them in a cardboard box, no packaging, so maybe they only had a few sets spare. just call them.

oh and dont buy stuff like clamps from them they are a rip off, i got my wider clamp for $4 from repco.