wrxhoon

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Great Product. Barely fits into my battery tray, but i'm just so happy how it slots in. wrxhoon is a great help. Organised the terminals for me without any hassle. Kept in contact throughout the process. Thanks for being so professional.

I think this is a great 'investment' as far as any 'investment' goes on a perpetually money sucking fiend that is my car =P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Add me to the list of satisfied customers of this battery for an R33 GTR. Bought it from wrxhoon a month ago, installed it by turning the post connector sideways and screwing down the neck. Installation took a little longer than expected, had to remove the rear strut tower brace, and the backplate that bolts on the chassis because the battery was JUST too big for the gap (1cm too big). Also needed a $5 7 inch battery bracket from Autobarn. Other than that, it's been working great. Starts up easily after a week of not using it (with alarm draining it).

Also wrxhoon was great to deal with, no dramas at all.

Thanks wrxhoon! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
O.K guys looks like there are a few of you that may want batteries .

I can get these at anytime as long as I order 5 at the time. All of you that want one please post here or P.M and I'll see what I can do for you. Price is still the same $140 pick up in Sydney ( or even meet up somewhere). For interstaters extra $20 for post in the eastern states and S.A. , W.A. and N.T. around $40 .

I'm looking to change my battery (R32 GTR). Please let me know if these batteries are still available? I should be able to pick up from Sydney.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i need one for a r33 please got any pics on how it is connected up please.

cheers

Allan

Have a look in the thread mate and you will see how others have installed it .

It will fit in the same place your battery is now but because its a bigger ( wider ) battery you need a new 7" braket ( your car has a 5" bracket) and you need to discard your battery tray .

I have one in my R34 GTR but to take a pic I have to strip the car boot .

Cheers , Jerry