SAU Community

Where is the best place in Queensland to buy a skyline

jward24

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boxhead

jward - i have not personally imported one yet, but have heard very good things about PRIMO on this board. also i have talked via email to him about my conditions, and he is more then happy to treat you like a normal person, and always helpful. i WILL be getting my next car from him.. his details are(but he is changin his email soon):

Philip Cathcart

Direct Imported Auto Brokers

Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia

ABN 75141030978

Fax +61 0741531556

Mob +61 0408761836

mailto:[email protected]

Take care when importing a vehicle.

I have imported numerous skylines and can help you out if you're interested. At the very least, I can give you a lot of helpful advice.

E-mail or PM me for more info.

Regards

Garth (Kaos) Blackburn

Originally posted by Boxhead

jward - i have not personally imported one yet, but have heard very good things about PRIMO on this board. also i have talked via email to him about my conditions, and he is more then happy to treat you like a normal person, and always helpful. i WILL be getting my next car from him.. his details are(but he is changin his email soon):

Philip Cathcart

Direct Imported Auto Brokers  

Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia

ABN  75141030978

Fax +61 0741531556

Mob +61 0408761836

mailto:[email protected]

I'll second that, Phil is a good guy, I bought my R32 from him and it was a great car. I will also more than likely buy my next car from him when the time comes as he is very approachable and easy to deal with and in my experience very honest and helpful.

Yer i definatly recommend "primo"as the person to go through if you want to get a cheap good quality car in queensland. Although didn't buy my car off him,(wish i did) i am currently helping my neighbour import a skyline, which will arrive in the next week.

• 2 weeks later...