SAU Community

Fresh from Japan pics

Beer Baron

Nice find. I bought one in for my brother a whiel back. Ran a 12.4 with exhaust, boost at 18psi. Pretty good for an auto I think you will agree!

I know it may make some of you Nissan boys cringe, but here is my newly purchased car.

1999 Toyota Supra TT 6spd VVT-i

It has about 98,000kms on the clock.

Mods include a full body kit, 18" wheels, coilovers, a sports exhaust and 3 x DEFI gauges.

Looking forward to winding some boost in to the ol' 2JZGTE.

P.S Thanks to J-Spec for hunting down the car for me!

post-979-1193557820_thumb.jpg

post-979-1193557842_thumb.jpg

post-979-1193557850_thumb.jpg

post-979-1193557857_thumb.jpg

post-979-1193557866_thumb.jpg

post-979-1193557875_thumb.jpg

post-979-1193557881_thumb.jpg

post-979-1193557886_thumb.jpg

l_c06901aec4529a31cb34257f19b199f0.jpg

l_d36da5fdc4ed8ec283d1f6fa14775842.jpg

My new baby. Picked her up yesterday ^_^

Nice one brett, didn't think your allowed to drive a turbo though? let alone a twinturbo? lol.

You'll have to stop by and take me for a spin.

• 3 weeks later...

This is my one bought last month. She's still in Osaka but will be on a boat soon..

1999 BNR34 Gt-R V Spec. Grade 4 / B.

I set a budget of $50k AUD or under. This car will be way under my budget when regoed so I can buy mods for it.

post-2802-1213244080_thumb.jpg

post-2802-1213244101_thumb.jpg

post-2802-1213244123_thumb.jpg

post-2802-1213244143_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Damn how can u get a vspec for way under $50 k complied & regoed!?!?

This is my one bought last month. She's still in Osaka but will be on a boat soon..

1999 BNR34 Gt-R V Spec. Grade 4 / B.

I set a budget of $50k AUD or under. This car will be way under my budget when regoed so I can buy mods for it.

I'm trying to find one using the same budget too, under 50K on road for a Vspec.

Fingers crossed, had a few pop up but haven't made a bid yet after the inspection by the person in Japan.

How long did you guys wait before finding one that you liked and bid on it?

I've only been signed up for the service for almost a week now.

Kessian and mxfly, mind if I ask what you guys set as your FOB budget in Yen and how much you won at?

I hope I'm not aiming wrongly with what I set as my max FOB.

Edited by UnCo

Not sure what i set FOB, i basically said exactly what mxfly said, "i have a budget of 50k all up landed on my door". Used Northshore Prestige Motors. Paid my fee, and they found be my current car that night :( . Was very lucky in some respects.

I'm trying to find one using the same budget too, under 50K on road for a Vspec.

Fingers crossed, had a few pop up but haven't made a bid yet after the inspection by the person in Japan.

How long did you guys wait before finding one that you liked and bid on it?

I've only been signed up for the service for almost a week now.

Kessian and mxfly, mind if I ask what you guys set as your FOB budget in Yen and how much you won at?

I hope I'm not aiming wrongly with what I set as my max FOB.

Took me about 2-3 months to win that one. I had some cars that I liked but got rejected when they were inspected. Then a couple was approved so i bidded but lost. The blue one above that I finally won was third time lucky.

FOB price was 3 mil yen. I've seen cars sold cheaper but obviously had higher kms, lower grade, repaired, etc.

Wow, thanks guys. I guess I'll just keep being patient and hopefully can find a good example of one.

I was hoping not to spend more than 3.25mil FOB, but that's my absolute maximum if I find something worth stretching that far :D

Fingers crossed!

Wow, thanks guys. I guess I'll just keep being patient and hopefully can find a good example of one.

I was hoping not to spend more than 3.25mil FOB, but that's my absolute maximum if I find something worth stretching that far :P

Fingers crossed!

White and silver tends to be the cheapest you can buy for some reason so 3.25 mil yen is definitely achievable.

White and silver tends to be the cheapest you can buy for some reason so 3.25 mil yen is definitely achievable.

Thanks mxfly :bunny:

I landed a winning bid on one yesterday for under my budget!

Now for the gruelling wait to get it in my hands!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks mxfly :)

I landed a winning bid on one yesterday for under my budget!

Now for the gruelling wait to get it in my hands!

Great stuff! Make sure to post some pics when you get a chance :D

FULL FACTORY BODY KIT & NISMO PARTS

BREMBO F40 BIG BRAKES (FRONT ONLY)

PRODRIVE 18" ALLOYS

NISMO ADJUSTABLE COILOVER SUSPENSION

APEXI CARBON STRUT BRACE

HKS INTERCOOLER

HKS OIL COOLER

HKS TWIN BLOW OFF

NISMO CLUTCH

FULL STAINLESS EXHAUST & FRONT PIPE

MODIFIED COMPUTER

487_1483656413748f.jpg

487_24836565ee2a01.jpg

487_4483656a4a525f.jpg

Here we go :)

1999 BNR34 V-Spec Grade 4B 63,324km

The ETA is 12th August, fingers crossed!

th_9c48ef55.jpg th_ddc9e99f.jpg th_4dbe82d6.jpg th_efbc5c9f.jpg

Did you win the car on the 12th? I saw it going for auction and thought it was almost exactly like my car :huh: