SAU Community

EOI: PWR Performance Products

GTLimited

Hey Guys/Girls.

Looking at conducting a broup buy for PWR radators and Intercoolers.

I have recently completed one for another forum and people were very happy, due to the special price they gave me I promised them that I will sell for them some more.

Please express your interets on a group buy on intercoolers and radiators.

These are not like the otherones advertised here .. they are of high quality and performance, as used by V8 Supercars, World Record Holding drag racers in US etc.

Cheers

Sam

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to run a group buy, obtain all the nessesary information before starting a thread - This will save endless questions and confusion.

And pending the prices available for a triple core R33 GTR radiator i may be interested

hi mate i may be interested for 1 for a r32gtr ,,,,,when u post a price and more details though...............

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I dont want to discourage anyones group buy, but in the interest of saving SAU people money. I would suggest you give Race Radiators in Dandenong, VIC a call before getting a PWR unit.

I just installed mine and they did an awesome job.

Race Radiator

59 Bennet St Dandenong VIC 3175

ph: (03) 9793 2798

Tell Rob (Owner) Chris with the White 33GTR sent you.

Scotsman .. Race Radiators are excellent, I was going to organise a group buy through them initally and they were very helpful, however liasing with them was difficult for me and they couldn't match PWR's price. I have what i would call good contacts. Anyway ... sorry it took so long but best i could muster was $615 for a radiator 40mm

Options:

21psi Racing Radaitor Cap $+25

Courier Nationwide $35

Pickup in SE QLD $Free ;)

PWR reccomend 40mm for the street and 57mm for heavy track vehicles 40mm unit can handle more than 700hp on the street!

Cheers Guys.

The group buy will be carried out as soon as all the money is in.

I am targeting for the wednesday after Easter. To go in and pay for them, then you are looking at 2 weeks until it is made and delivered to your door via Insured courier.

The minimum number of people is 7.

The link for the other group buy is http://ausrotary.dntinternet.com/forums/vi...pic.php?t=52188

if you are worried about credibility, check out my trader feedback here http://ausrotary.dntinternet.com/forums/vi...pic.php?t=24711 I am a moderator on Ausrotary.com

Cheers

Sam