SAU Community

SAU NSW/RENEW Track Day, Wakefleld Park, 19 March 2005

red900ss

It's on again, this time on a weekend too!

SAU NSW and RENEW ( The Rotary Enthusiasts of NSW) will be running a track day at Wakefield Park on Saturday 19 March 2005.

Those who attended the last one will know what a fun day these are. It is a great opportunity to get your car on the track in a controlled environment and learn alot about yourself, your car and what you can do.

Cost: only $140 members, $160 non-members

Payment: by Direct deposit/transfer or cash deposit ONLY into the SAU NSW account,

Bank: NAB

Account name:Skylines Australia NSW

BSB:082-356

Account Number:54-639-3766

Your payment will secure your spot and will be how we tally who has entered. YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR NAME/SIG IN THE COMMENTS SECTION WHEN PAYING.

Please send an email to Tosh with your name and car details when you pay. (We need this info beforehand for the timing guy).

What you get: Our track days usually get you 3 morning sessions of 20 minutes, lunch time go to whoa and drift and an open session in the afternoon where amount of track time is up to you. You also get access to professional drivers for tips, an ambulance is present and professional timing and print outs throughout the entire day.

Passengers: Passengers are allowed in specific sessions, members free, non-members $10 (also need a license and helmet)

What else you need: Helmet, enclosed shoes, long pants and sleeves, a wakefield park license or a CAMS L2S license or higher.

How to enter:

Download the Track Day Guide.

Post questions below or email Tosh (tosh (at) skylinesaustralia (dot) com) or Dino (red900ss (at) skylinesaustralia (dot) com) for your entry form.

This day is strictly numbers limited to ensure good track time and no spots are reserved until payment is made in full.

For more info on SAU NSW click here. (Links to docs are down atm but will be up soon!)

:burnout:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so I emailed tosh and he linked me to that guide you have linked up there.

There is no mention of SAU on it. Do we just cross out RENEW and REACT and write SAU? Do we get the $145 member price?

Are any SAUers going to this day? It wont be fun without other Skylines :D

shit i would have come again but have to go to a wedding and try and pick up one of the bridesmaids, anyone thinking about going should its a great day and great track!!

Adam, just bring your form on the day. As long as we have payment (don't forget your name on the deposit!) you are booked :D

Anthony, like Jordan said you just get them at the office on the day, at it is valid for the year.

Should be a great day out, especially for any beginners looking at giving it a first go ont he track in a friendly environment. Those who went along to the last one had a great time ;)http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=52715

So we pay SAU but where do we send the form?

Good point Adam, 1st post clarified. :D

Please make sure you all send an email to Tosh with your name and car details when you pay. Like Duncan said just bring the form on the day.

im thinking of coming.

it sounds fun...it will be my first time though.

A few Q's i want to ask

If i come with a passenger who has a license too...Can i let him take turns on going to the track with my car?....without the $160?

Is there shelter area for onlookers?

im thinking of coming.

it sounds fun...it will be my first time though.

A few Q's i want to ask

If i come with a passenger who has a license too...Can i let him take turns on going to the track with my car?....without the $160?

As far as i know , if he wants to drive he has to pay the $160.

there is a shelter , where you park you car and also another little garage along the straight, and then the " house" like thing that the officals stand around.

Yes, he can take turns in your car but will have to pay the entry fee.

There's some near the straight from memory, and lots in the garage areas.

Please let us know ASAP E_Lu-SHuN, thanks.

:P

Wakefield License is $20 I think...and if you dont have a helmet you gotta hire one for another $20.......

Wish I could make it out to this event....especially cause its on a weekend too !!!

on a SAT no less !!!!

but I got some tuning issues to be sorted out !!! cant even run 0.6 bar of boost consistently !!!! :P

Yeah guys its $40 for the wakefield licence and it lasts a year. well at least when i got mine last time. also before i started driving at the track events i was being a passenger and i was also required to have a licence for that. Not sure if thats still the case but it used to be. :-)

Damn i'd so be in for this but my tyres (same as the last Wakefield day tyres I used) are down to their wear markers :P

Edit. I know my mum would be up for another drive too, hrmm maybe we can sneak a HWP car out for the day :P