SAU Community

SAU NSW/RENEW Track Day, Wakefleld Park, 19 March 2005

red900ss

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with the Abo bloke. I did approx 90 laps at Oran park 2 weeks ago and now have no tyres left for the skyline. Don't even ask me about the Capri.

More notice would be great,

Neil.

There was 2 GTR's down there entered, one looked like a fully track prepped R32 and was going f#cking quick, and a R33 GTR on white TE-37's... anyone from here?

Also spotted a black R32 GTR aus delivered leaving wakefield.

that was me in the r32 gtr and my father inlaw in my old r33 gtr we kicked some rotor arse was a great day shame no one else turned up . The rotor guys ar top blokes and look forward to there next track day :kick:

Also spotted a black R32 GTR aus delivered leaving wakefield.

That was me, I thought that was you Amaru as I had read a previous post saying you would be there. Only spotted you when you were leaving otherwise would have said hello.

It was a good day, I enjoyed watching all the cars that were there and look forward to seeing those rotaries again.

that was me in the r32 gtr and my father inlaw in my old r33 gtr we kicked some rotor arse was a great day shame no one else turned up . The rotor guys ar top blokes and look forward to there next track day :kick:

If you had a spare oil cooler laying around in one of your cars I wouldve gone on :)

I was in the white 32 gtr that parked next to you behind the garages in the morning.

And just curious, what turbos is that 32 of yours running? It sounds insane :wassup:

That was me, I thought that was you Amaru as I had read a previous post saying you would be there. Only spotted you when you were leaving otherwise would have said hello.

Yeah I saw your car parked at Wakefield and wouldve said hi, but had no idea who owned it ;) Looks very clean though :)

Just to set the record straight http://www.natsoft.com.au/cgi-bin/results..../2005.WAKE.S3.Y :D

Was great to see you down there Jason. Ended up being a really good variety of cars and the sprint races were unreal to watch, even though Jason took the victory there :cheers:

Pity more Nissans couldn't make it, hope to see more of you at the next one :)

Regards,

Brad