SAU Community

Forum rooted: why?

ix9

OK.

Confused....does anyone else see this? Last post by 80wankel, but open the thread and the last post is by arkon last month....

wtf1.jpg

and then click on this thread and get this....

wtf2.jpg

Yeah I noticed that aswell.. Though it was just me and maybe that It was coz I had Firefox no IE. Untill it happened a few times..

So no your not going crazy Strich9 :ufo:

Ive got a new one for you, a new "Glitch in the Matrix"

Has anyone clicked on the HOME link lately? Try it.... I bet you will see this on the right hand side..

» Recent Articles

# Stagea Transmission Specs

Author: mcnamg

# Stagea Standard Inclusions and Options For Stagea Series 2

# Stagea Mechanical Specifications

# Stagea Colours & Trims

# Stagea Storage Areas

# Stagea Stabiliser Bar Fitment (By SydneyKid)

# Stagea Gauge Upgrade

# Stageas In Action

For some spaced out reason ( probably because some huge guy with a giant Mc Donalds burger spilled some special sauce on his keyboard whilst scripting in PHP or what ever crazy language they use ) * NO harm ment for the creator or Mc Donalds in anyway. What was I saying.. Ohhh yeah.. The Recent Articles hasnt changed in ages or there is a HUGE growth in Stagea owners that I just dont know about.

The Recent Articles hasnt changed in ages or there is a HUGE growth in Stagea owners that I just dont know about.

I asked for people to come forward to post Skyline Articles up and a few people dide, but they never seemed to keen... so atm we only have a Stagea section in the articles.

Christian