SAU Community

Sau Go-kart Day Sat 25/01/2003

Joe

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ando,

In your post you said you need a drivers licence. I called EC Karts and they said this is only if your under 18. My mate is disqualified for 6 months, and his was ripped up. They said that as long as he looks above 18 should be no prob. I think I'll get him to bring his passport along though just in case.

Homebush - yes good idea. I think katohadamoto007 said 1:00pm.

So far we have

URMINE

brendanf

katohadamoto007

I'm sure there will be more....... Ando ????

Nismo - Yeah sorry dude i didnt make it very clear in my post, apologys, but yes as long as pplz are over 18 it shouldnt be a prob, but bringing a form of identification is a good idea if u have no license!!!!

Brendanf - Thanks champ for finding out about Franks!!!! Much appreciated!

As for meeting points i think 99% of us will be meeting at Homebush 6C carpark so hey why not make it official!!!

ALL THAT CAN MEET AT HOMEBUSH 6C CARPARK BE THERE AT 1PM FOR A 1:30PM DEPARTURE

We can all cruise up to EC together, but if you decide against meeting at 6C just make sure you are at EC by 2pm!!!!!!!!

Paul (URMINE) - Dude i never questioned that u were coming mate:uh-huh: Just needed a conformation. I have msn u on a number of occasions but never seem to get a reply!!!:rolleyes:

If you have any probs give me a call on 0402 328 667

Ando

Ando, on behalf of all the boiz than made it down to EC today - THANKS MATE ! Awsome day man !!!!

Good to see everyone and congrats to ?Trevor? the legend for 1st Place !!

PS - my radio batteries died on the way home !!

Who has a sore back and sore hands ?????

Sorry Prank, no Pics. Cause we were all racing ! he he

I went for a spin on one or two occasions - only cause someone else spun in front of me......

Paul (URMINE) collected half a pallet or something on the drive up, resulting in fairly large scratch to front bar plus loss of indicater.

Benm did well even tho he left P plates at home.

I gotta work on my 'power to weight ratio' . I definitely felt that the carts understeered on some corners - backed up by experiment in the last final - me at same pace and line as another - him, tight turn on fast left hander, me very wide and understeering to compensate the momentum shift.

Oh, and Paul would have come first had they given him a decent kart for the first heats ..... Right mate ???

Grade A skanks at 6C (big day out crowd)

Big thanks to parking attendant dude who let us park illegally until everyone rocked up..

Again big thanks to Ando for organising - It was a cracker !

CHeers,