SAU Community

Help: What is it Worth?

Opinions required: My mate is about to sell his car and asked me what I thought it was worth. I said I would ask the broader community.

Please don't choke. It is a Toyota Hiace, 1999, that has done 140,000. It is a 2.4ltr petrol manual and carries a good Alpine CD Stereo. It has 4 x All Terrain tyres on it with 2 brand new ones on the custom made swing out tyre rack. Dark tint and carpeted rear. Air conditioning and power steering.

Now this is the neatest van you will find for the age. My mate Rob is a clean freak and to look at it you would think it was brand new - and that is no exaggeration. For all the skeptics out there, I challenge you to find a better one.

He races enduros and used the van to take his KTM race bike out every now and then. It would be best suited to a courier looking for a new car.

So what do you think? I am after honest opinions and yes I know it isn't a Skyline. (I'm trying to convince him to buy one after he sells the van.)

Thanks guys :)

best place would be to look through classifieds and see what others are going for that are similar

carsales.com.au

and there are many more

hope it helps the descision

best place would be to look through classifieds and see what others are going for that are similar

carsales.com.au

and there are many more

hope it helps the descision

There aren't a lot in the local paper and this one is pretty unique due to it's condition. But I am looking around those sites trying to get an idea of prices.

Does anyone have any hands on experience with these type of vans?