SAU Community

$30 Dyno Runs! - Chip Control Mini Dyno Day 4th April

RBN1

hi guys,

Chip Control - the company that is sponsoring my R32 N1 GTR race car is holding a mini dyno day on 9th April. Why so cheap? Well Scott Hendren the owner has replaced his old dyno with a brand new Dyno Dynamics Dyno and wants to give it a bit of a run.

All you have to do is go to http://www.chipcontrol.com.au register on the forums and send Scott an e-mail letting him know that you are coming.

Note : there will be no tuning just 2WD dyno runs and Chip Control is located in Sunbury. I will post more specific info like times etc early next week.

Also i've corrected the date to Sat 9th April

A note from Chip Control-

"We are looking at starting the day at about 9.00am,

Dyno runs will be in the order of arrival,

On the day Photos will be taken of your vehicle and pasted in the picture gallery for public viewing.

You will all receive a Dyno print-out of your run.

You will have a choice in how you want your power graph to display.

For example: AFR, Torque etc.

We'll see you all on the day. "

Shivam.

I have actually driven it dip shit, and if you can't see the differance between jealousy and some friendly teasing well shove it up your ass!

Great going Scoota, first post and all you bothered to do was; miss read my post and insult me. Not bad from a person that is trying to organise their first event with SAU.

I have actually driven it dip shit, and if you can't see the differance between jealousy and some friendly teasing well shove it up your ass!

Great going Scoota, first post and all you bothered to do was; miss read my post and insult me.  Not bad from a person that is trying to organise their first event with SAU.

Al, he was kidding around. Take it easy. He wasn't trying to organise anything for SAU. I thought it would be beneficial for our guys to get a $30 dyno run. Please try and organise something cheaper if you think you can.