SAU Community

need advice

ok, well im ina bit of a sticky situation at the moment.

my car was invloved ina accident a while ago when sum1 went up my ass.

anywho, at the moment its at the panal beaters gettin repaired. the panal beater said to me, cause i know him.. that he'll respray my whole car for $1000.

ok, so wat the problem is, im in between deciding wether i should sell my car or not. main reason why i wanna sell it, is cause its impratical, as its my everyday car. im too scared to take it places and leave it, and sleepin at my girlfriends scares me, cause i hate her area. also, i wanna save money. but i also wanna keep it because of the pure fact thats its a beautiful car. its a relitively stock r32 gtst,which i picked up for a good price.

but im thinking, the paint is not too bad, its not like its full of scratches or anything...if i was 100% on keepin the car ill'd spray it, but if i was sellin it, i wouldnt bother, because i would think, that the 1000 i spend to get the car re-sprayed, i wouldnt get 1000 more in return when selling the car..if that makes sense.

so yea, any advice would be great..im ina really bad situation, and not sure wat to do.

plz help, cheers

do you like your r32? if so respray the 32 and keep it as your second car then buy a cheap ass VT commodore as an everyday comuter. When the 32's in the garage being modified you will at least have another car to fall back on, or the girlfriend could drive that instead of skyline :D