SAU Community

Far Out

ric777

On my way home tonite, was waiting on station street to get on to Albany h/way and this Nissan approaches and looks like the new shaped Nissans, Maxima or Zed shape. As it goes past I see "Skyline" on the back. Far out I think. So follow it up the road a bit and it pulls into Cannington Car Centre. I get out and have a gander @ this thing and find it is a 3.5 litre V6. Speak to the owner, who actually owns the yard and he says that he will be importing them soon, just over $40K 2004 model. Don't particularly like the front tho'. Will get some photos of it tomorrow if it is there.

On my way home tonite, was waiting on station street to get on to Albany h/way and this Nissan approaches and looks like the new shaped Nissans, Maxima or Zed shape. As it goes past I see "Skyline" on the back. Far out I think. So follow it up the road a bit and it pulls into Cannington Car Centre. I get out and have a gander @ this thing and find it is a 3.5 litre V6. Speak to the owner, who actually owns the yard and he says that he will be importing them soon, just over $40K 2004 model. Don't particularly like the front tho'. Will get some photos of it tomorrow if it is there.

Nissan Infinity G35?or is it actually a skyline?

Yeah thats a mate of mine who owns the car yard there in Vic Park, Autowholesale, same guys as the yard in Cannington. They are the R35s, I like them but think the same about getting away from the Skyline aura! Hopefully the prices of the R34s come down! The Skyline concept car they went on about a while back is very nice, hope they bring that out!!

thats true, i think it has to have at least a turbo version of it as well as a non-turbo.

i rekkon if those rear lights stay like that (circle-less) then it's gonna be the first time people are gonna want to change those into the round traditional lights dating back to my doc 30...

thats what i say to my friends anyway, skylines are one of the rare cars that has no need to change the tail lights into the lexus/chrome kinda styles... i feel like that's gone out the window now...

*disclaimer: strictly my opinion, no one has to agree with me whatsoever. :)

Im not a big fan of it hey.. V6 non Turbo.. sure people say they have as much power as a turbo skyline but geshhh.. come on we all love that turbo feeling + its just way 2 damn modern / year 2030 design for me.

* I hope this quote doesnt get used to make me look like an As5 when they become the hottest car on the road...

:P