SKYLINES AUSTRALIA - NSW 2nd Annual Show and Shine 17th July 2005

Majanal

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah pre entry and payment directly into the SAU bank account is the best way to make it easy for us.

Basically it helps us be more organised before the event even starts so that on the day things run smoothly.

with regards to entry (spectating), how will the people at the gates know if you are a member or not? is there a list of all the members of the forums, or do we just say that we are members? :confused:

Will each car have its own stall? I mean mines just a normal daily driver skyline, im not gonna do anything to it. I just wanna go and check out all the other skylines and meet people, Will there be parking there? Do I need to signup still?

Basically we have 80% of a car park and a grassy area beside it. The cars and stalls for sponsors will be spread out over about 50m by 30m area.

There will be lots of daily drivers entered but the choice is yours obviously.

There is plenty of parking for spectators around the front of the club.

• Latest Posts

• The good news is, the quote from my mechanic for N53 bearings was relatively low and he’s fortunately an ex-BMW tech. I also went down this path - engine had a low oil pressure error from a missing cage in the filter housing. I ended up watching a million hours of rebuild videos until my oil analysis came back okay other than a shit tonne of boron *iirc* which was consistent with a leaking oil filter housing gasket. I also recall BMW N series bearings having a different material composition to normal.
    • It looks more grey than blue in daylight. I guess the bright lights they had in the Nissan booth made my phone camera make it look like Hyundai baby blue... But colour aside, Hyundai N was launched in 2017 and they copied the Nismo corporate black aero parts with red accent from the 2014 GT-R Nismo
    • Yes that's a VW Polo. The whole build inside and out was very well done I thought, in that Euro street style. The C110 drew a crowd lol, one girl in earshot kept repeating "Hora! Smaaafu! Smaaafu!" 😄 Yep the Jimny has a Lancia Delta Integrale-like kit on it by Damd. They also made a Jimny kit based on the Renault 5 Turbo (which wasn't there). Speaking of little 4WD's the white one is a 2008 Nissan Kicks modified by Nissan Automobile College:    
    • I never really used facebook at all unless someone sent a link to a video etc.  Where in Tokyo are you?