SKYLINES AUSTRALIA - NSW 2nd Annual Show and Shine 17th July 2005

Majanal

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

what time will this look like finishing. what about best plate award hehehe would my car be worth putting in if not you may see it in the car park. sound's like a great day.

VERY NICE R32 :Pimp2: :Pimp2:

You should enter it in for sure! :uh-huh:

VERY NICE R32 :Pimp2:  :Pimp2:  

You should enter it in for sure! :uh-huh:

cheer's mate it will be there just trying to get more newcastle boy's/girl's to come with me hehe isnt that right abo-bob, there are some nice skyer's here in newi just hard to get hold of them online but ill do my best and hope to see you guy's there. 601awkw holy stiff !!!!! dont even bother washing it im voting 4 u buddy!!!well done

But if i enter i'll have to fix all the scratches  :gaga:

WHAT SCRATCHES?!?!?!

:chairshot ;) :uhh: :warning: :slap: :) :hellpisd: :soap: :bonk: :cuss:

:talk2hand

scratche's ill win that one :) there is an award for the best scratch isn't there :alcoholic, can some one tell me if i need a new form mr 3yr old drew two great big cirlce's around the entrant half and pic half, every thing for the guy's to fill out on the day is clear , or do i have to steal another printer from some where and get a new form , he did a good job though!! hehe

Ladies,

After getting the application form submitted and passed by the minister for entertainment and finance.

It looks like I will be attending, I hope its a big day and I hope there will be bonus points for GTR's with baby seats!

See you all there, but I have one question, do I really have to clean the car? Cant it just be a show day and screw the shine?

What’s the car count so far, I dont see as many posts as I thought I would!

Got your form Oz. Yes please wash it. Take it to one of those places that does it for you.. They are everywhere now.

Gruntn. t-shirts, garage style shirts and stickers from us. About 10 of the sponsors are putting stalls up to sell their wares so everything from turbos to brakes to blowoff valves to whatever.

Also, I've just decided that there will be minor prizes for NASTIEST SCRATCH and also for BEST DRIFT LOOK (Ie, most banged up Skyline)

Pay to clean the car!?! No way, the budget does not allow for "cleaning the car money":)

I think I will just give it a quick hose down before I go, and maybe shake the mats out!

I should win the best dint category. A 2ft crease across the $10K carbon fibre bonnet should make me a shoe in!

• Latest Posts

• The good news is, the quote from my mechanic for N53 bearings was relatively low and he’s fortunately an ex-BMW tech. I also went down this path - engine had a low oil pressure error from a missing cage in the filter housing. I ended up watching a million hours of rebuild videos until my oil analysis came back okay other than a shit tonne of boron *iirc* which was consistent with a leaking oil filter housing gasket. I also recall BMW N series bearings having a different material composition to normal.
    • It looks more grey than blue in daylight. I guess the bright lights they had in the Nissan booth made my phone camera make it look like Hyundai baby blue... But colour aside, Hyundai N was launched in 2017 and they copied the Nismo corporate black aero parts with red accent from the 2014 GT-R Nismo
    • Yes that's a VW Polo. The whole build inside and out was very well done I thought, in that Euro street style. The C110 drew a crowd lol, one girl in earshot kept repeating "Hora! Smaaafu! Smaaafu!" 😄 Yep the Jimny has a Lancia Delta Integrale-like kit on it by Damd. They also made a Jimny kit based on the Renault 5 Turbo (which wasn't there). Speaking of little 4WD's the white one is a 2008 Nissan Kicks modified by Nissan Automobile College:    
    • I never really used facebook at all unless someone sent a link to a video etc.  Where in Tokyo are you?