SKYLINES AUSTRALIA - NSW 2nd Annual Show and Shine 17th July 2005

Majanal

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whilst it's a reasonable drive from f***ing freezing Can't-berra to Tumbi Umbi,providing my dash arrives back in time to fit it to the car,I'm soooo there! Entry form going in tomorrow...$10 + lanyards? BARGAIN!

Jason, you don't need a dash to enter SnS if you a bringing a GTR.  One of the long standing traditions of the show.

;) ! Nah,I'm really just doin' it for my own personal amusement...really! LOL!!!

Hey CC, mate i 'should' be heading up with another ceffie (replicate), so will give u a buzz when we get close and organise parking spots for the Cefiro Crew!

Will be faxing forms tomorrow and D.D. on friday arvo!

Ando

Hey all ive just bought my r33 gtst but i am keen to get it out there so count me in on sunday... however i cant get the form to load up so ill just sign up on the day if thats alright........ By the way my mate is bringin his r32 gts4 aswell so count him in too...... cyas there :sadam:

count me in ...r33 gtst...... will orgaise payment and paper work on the morning if thats ok.... count my mate in tooo... gts4 r32........ cyas there sounds good..... Any ideas on numbers thus far??????

Looks like there will be well over 50 cars on display... bloody brilliant job by the organising committee!

As far as weather, a friend of a friend said it is to be fine and around 16 degrees! Bring ya G-string bikini!

:rofl: