SAU Community

SKYLINES AUSTRALIA - NSW 2nd Annual Show and Shine 17th July 2005

Majanal

hihi~~~

i just wanna know how to make a entrance?

do i need to pay first , or can i just turn up wif my car then pay at the gate?

thanx

sign the form and send it in then DD the money to the nominated account on the form

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh thanx!~~

sori but where do i get the form , and how do u know if i m in?

Entry form is at the bottom of my sig! :D:(

Send the entry form in, and that's all you have to do! (Besides show up on the day that is! ;))

You can, The main car park at mingara will obviously still be open for there members and guests, so just park in there and wonder round and say hello.

Quick question. Just filling out my form. Do we pre-pay for lanyards or order them then pay on the day?

Also is there any chance of having all the cefiros together? :rofl:

Turn up together get parked together is the rule although if we can get around it for you we will.

No worries Bob thanks for the reply.

I'm just about to send my form in now... Where it says "Please supply ... lanyards at $5 a peice on the day" does that mean I'm meant to include the lanyard cost in the enclosed monies or we just order them on the form and pay cash on the day for the lanyards?

No worries Bob thanks for the reply.

I'm just about to send my form in now... Where it says "Please supply ... lanyards at $5 a peice on the day" does that mean I'm meant to include the lanyard cost in the enclosed monies or we just order them on the form and pay cash on the day for the lanyards?

Id like to know this too... As im not sure if I shouod pay $15 DD or $10 DD.