SAU Community

Infms Car cruise(adelaide)

fat exa

hey people infms is organising another car cruise

This will be one full on hills cruise and is one real good drive

where :- bunnings Parafield( corner of Kings rd & Main North Rd)

When:- April 30th meeting 8:30

Stops include:- Gawler, Lobethal, Mt lofty, Windy point

Dont be affraid to come on the cruise if you unexperienced with the hills there are many people that are in the same boat and would be good to see some people lose that fear nothing wrong with taken it easy but nothing wrong enjoing it either

HOPE TO CYA THERE

Dont be affraid to come on the cruise if you unexperienced with the hills there are many people that are in the same boat and would be good to see some people lose that fear nothing wrong with taken it easy but nothing wrong enjoing it either

saying stuff like that on an open forum is idiotic....and no wonder so many police are through there these days...makes a half hour drive to birdwood damn near impossible these days without wondering if some idiot is coming sideways around the corner at you....

ill tell ya's now we have 2 police officers as members in our club there both young people who enjoy driving there car and give a huge hand to us when cops show up we have never had a car defected and crashed on any of our cruises and most cruises consist of over 40 cars so please dont get the wrong idea

hmmm BIG surprise .... there were plenty of Commonwhores drifting into the meet carpark and doing burnouts, and one other guy hit a give-way sign during the cruise causing several others to lock it up and almost collide .... I always wonder why I don't go on these scooter cruises!!

hmmm BIG surprise .... there were plenty of Commonwhores drifting into the meet carpark and doing burnouts, and one other guy hit a give-way sign during the cruise causing several others to lock it up and almost collide .... I always wonder why I don't go on these scooter cruises!!

Were you there mate? I pulled in the carpark around 9:15 with a mate in his 180SX, but we were there to hang out with NissanSilvia mob, no dramas that i know of on that one except my shit navigation. :)

as for the commonwhores they whernt apart of our cruise they where on there way to the cc cruise and we didnt have cop trouble all night no surprise to me considerin we never do

yeah correct the only problem we did have all night was the sil80 takin out the sign doin sum slight front end damage

all in all i thought was sucessful cruise besides the rain and traction problem through the hills but with the turnout we got and only one accident out there and a wasnt to serious i thought i was a great night

nah I wasn't there Ash, but have spoken to plenty who were .... my point is there is some type of accident on pretty much EVERY SINGLE one of these cruises full of dickhead P platers who think they can drive, but are in fact a danger to themselves and others around them. There was a 3 car prang on the last NissanSilvia cruise a couple of weeks ago, and by the sounds of it it could have been a much bigger accident. Just my 2c :)

Fair Nuf. The person causing the biggest ruckus, at the starting carpark, when i was there was some dude ripping it up in a BMW Z4.

And it sounds like after we left some people tore up the Marion carpark at the end of the night too.

I was hanging out with a guy in a nice R32 (full bodykit, panda paint-job, and Tommy Kaira stickers) as well as another guy with Celica SR20 conversion, they were a pretty responsible bunch.

• 11 months later...

Ash: i like your signature: "There is an intense rivalry between people who live in South Australia and people who live in Victoria.

Victorians just aren’t aware of it."

I think they are just too busy trying to compete with Sydney!!!!!!

Ash: the rich of the worlds rich live in SA.

SA is one of the most potentially wealthy states per land size and per Capita in the WORLD. if they market things well and dont sell out!

(FATEXA) ill tell ya's now we have 2 police officers as members in our club there both young people who enjoy driving there car and give a huge hand to us when cops show up we have never had a car defected and crashed on any of our cruises and most cruises consist of over 40 cars so please dont get the wrong idea........

i was on a infms cruise many months bak,,sumhow sapol got the cruise notes ther was like 20 cars hidden and them on foot all threw dori dori territory..no1 ever defected lmao