SAU Community

new skyline girl on board :) just want to say Hi and some info

devil072

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commie skum, angles cry every time you drive that car.
Sorry, but what do you mean????????????

LoL... dont mind R32Big_Boy, he's commenting about Jamezilla's other car (not a skyline) :P

Thank you for warm welcome. I thought this site was only for guys. Didn't think it was for all the skylines owners.

Thanks for your help

This forum is not just for guys, it's for all skyline drivers and enthusiasts. We are always willing to help out a fellow skyline owner :) The more chicks the better I say! :D

Welcome to the forums!

I have just repainted my car in a '97 Ford Mustang - Lazer Red. It is still at the shop but hopefully it will be on the road in a month, once all other mods are finalised :(.

click here

Just informing you of this colour, so that you know what not to copy ;):)

hey and welcome... girls drive lines too so there is no reason we wouldnt be welcome here...

do you have a paintcode for the colour you want? and have you seen the exact colour on a line? sometimes things dont look as good as you think they will so just becareful...

mine's a nice, bright non-standard red (when clean) but i'm dying to get mine resprayed too (along with the long list of other things to do) but i have no money for ANYTHING... but what i did was, leave a note on the windsheild of a car with the colour i want with my email on it and the guy emailed back with the exact paintcode... therefore no mistakes...

oh and make sure they spray inside the fuel flap - if ya gonna be picky :)

anyone here with another red series II? i've only seen other red series I's so far...

Hi Devil,

Welcome to the forums from another newby! I just picked up my R33 GTST last thursday and still haven't come off the high of driving it, don't think I ever will, hehe.

Love the graphics on your car, so when you get it repainted will it have graphics too ???

Pics of mine are in another thread I posted earlier if you wanna see it.. No graphics and it's black, a cow of a colour because it shows dust and stuff but one of my favourites :)

Mike

Hay guys I own a 94 Skyline R33 GTST a friend refered me to this site and iam not to femiliar with forums etc.

Also I have a few modifications on my car and iam looking to get a full respray in a different colour. So i wanted to know if you could post pics of different colour skylines onces that look nice. and just some general info.

Look forward to getting to know ya all on here and maybe even comming out on a cruise or two :)

CHeers

Thank you for that, I actually went to JetSpeed in Clayton. They said $3300.  

That's pretty reasonable, and I think they usually do a pretty good job.

What do you think?

yeah i think jetspeed is a good place...

LOL... r u serious?  I suggest you ask a few more people..... I haven't heard the best things about jetspeed, especially regarding body kit fitting and spraying.  Doesn't hurt to shop around to get the best deal, even more so when it's not urgent.  

:)

u havent heard the best things about jetspeed LOL...where have u been mate :wassup: my friends always do their body kit fitting and spraying there...many indonesians car clubs e.g secret,elite,agentz,level etc do their body kitting there...believe me :)

The boys right - change your text

Yeah - I knew that :)

The old 'your lies make baby jesus cry' line - but I couldn't find a suitable baby jesus pic. All GIS could give me was images I deemed far too religious for some reason...

However, this isn't really the point of the thread...

So.. ah, yeah - red cars kick ass! How much to paint mine camo? :)

u havent heard the best things about jetspeed LOL...where have u been mate :wassup: my friends always do their body kit fitting and spraying there...many indonesians car clubs e.g secret,elite,agentz,level etc do their body kitting there...believe me  :)

there is quite a difference when your paying mega $$$ for something service at some places can change.

not saying thats with jetspeed.

but thats certainly the case with some performance workshops in vic

Ash: That sentence makes no f*cking sense at all!

Get your grammar on, or I'll ban you :)

What you meant to say was:

There is quite a difference when you're paying mega $$$ for something.

Service at some places can change.

OK - I'm going home now :)