SAU Community

R32 GTR wheels - best offset

Could you guys post what the best offset would be for 9", 9.5" and 10" wide rims for an R32 GTR?

By best offset I mean as close as possible to the guard without the need to roll them. I want something that will fill the guards completely and I have no idea what is a good offset dunno.gif

Oh, and I don't think it matters but I'm talking about 17" wheels.

And yes... I have searched, but couldn't come up with anything which answered my question.

-Choo Choo Rocket runaway.gif

bump

17*9 +22 5x114.3 is the correct offset for 9 inch wide R32 GTR wheels, not sure on offsets for larger sizes

mabye no ones answered cos this info is available by searching?

my wheels are 10" wide and the offset is +22 they stick out of the guard slightly, i'm not sure if they take the inch away from the inside or the outside of the wheel, but for my wheels the best would have been +25- +28

my wheels are 10" wide and the offset is +22 they stick out of the guard slightly, i'm not sure if they take the inch away from the inside or the outside of the wheel, but for my wheels the best would have been +25- +28

10" is very wide for R32GTR. That's why it is +22. You will notice that a +25-28 will not fit and either rub the inner guard or the struts / suspension arms.

17*9 +22 5x114.3 is the correct offset for 9 inch wide R32 GTR wheels, not sure on offsets for larger sizes

mabye no ones answered cos this info is available by searching?

Actually even tempe tyres couldn't help me with that. So thanx for that post, I'll be able to order some mags now.

Infact tempe tyres couldn't understand what I was asking for as they weren't sure what a Skyline GTR was, they kept asking if it was a GTS-t GTR or a GTT GTR and all sorts of crap, they really had no idea what the car was, let alone rim sizes.