SAU Community

skyline models and merchandise?

Scotty,

Don't have any spare stickers that size mate, what do you need it for, as I have a few GTR logos about 3cmx3cm from model boxes, would one of these be suitable?

hakosuka - as far as i know they only made the R32 group a racing series in 1:18 diecast which all of them are covered in stickers. You could buy one of these and re-spray it I suppose?

Yeah, theres actually 4 more, but one I can't find. The 4 are HKS, STP/TAISAN, AXIA and UNISIA. I have them all apart from the UNISIA JECS car, and there is also a Calsonic with the number 1 instead of 12. There is also one coming out of the the 91 bathurst car, due next month I think. i have already ordered one!

AutoArt models are WAY better than EBBRO ones. I've got a few AutoArt ones and i'm very impressed with the attention to detail. I usually buy my stuff from Sherriffs Mini Cars here in Sydney but you can buy online now.

I've got a heap of models now i'm running out of room for them, i'll take pics when i get hold of a camera.

Hi Chris32. Thanks heaps for looking. I'm not too sure if 3cm x 3cm is too big, but would love to give it a try. It's for a model skyline what I have. THe standard decal ripped and I was hoping to replace it. Can you please tell me how I can get it from you?

I'm located inMleb btw.

THanks

Hi Chris32. Thanks heaps for looking. I'm not too sure if 3cm x 3cm is too big, but would love to give it a try. It's for a model skyline what I have. THe standard decal ripped and I was hoping to replace it. Can you please tell me how I can get it from you?

I'm located inMleb btw.

THanks

• 6 months later...
Guest tinracers oz

Hi everyone,

The team at Tinracers australia would like to introduce you to their 1:32 scale Rc cars. We have a good range of car and the all important R34 skyline, and we just got these hot!!! R34 metallic bodies, they really look cool. Come check us out, prices are all Aus Dollar and good value.

www.minirczone.net

Cheers

Tinracers australia Team

• 1 year later...