SAU Community

Exhaust For R33

Hello people and how are we all today? :(

I need some help wit an after-market exhaust system for a R33 GTS-T S2

I’m after a Turbo back exhaust, have no idea were to start looking. However I’m after that “True Jap Style Exhaust Tip”… Poking out on an angle a huge 5 inch tip will do.

I just want to know which is “worth for money” APEXi, HKS or EXFORCE.

Which is better, gives more power and cost less?

And should I get for 3.5 inch turbo back or bigger if possible?

What recommendations do you guys have for a rookie? :rofl:

Thankx guys

:bp:

I picked up a 3" turbo back X force exhaust for mine. Mild steel with stainless steel cannon muffler. Comes with everything you need...bolts, gaskets etc. Sounds great, not too loud.

And for $700 you cant go wrong.

can i install a Turbo back exhaust systen my self in the back yard?? or should i got to a proper exhaust place?

if you have a desire to get really annoyed, like stuff dropping in eyes/hair, working on something thats been heated/cooled a thousand times so nothing will undo, working in tight spaces that maybe accessable if your standing and have safe lifting devices go ahead.

Me I cant get a trolley jack under mine and leave the underside to people who like it.

Hello people and how are we all today?  :)  

I need some help wit an after-market exhaust system for a R33 GTS-T S2

I’m after a Turbo back exhaust, have no idea were to start looking. However I’m after that “True Jap Style Exhaust Tip”… Poking out on an angle a huge 5 inch tip will do.

I just want to know which is “worth for money” APEXi, HKS or EXFORCE.

Which is better, gives more power and cost less?

And should I get for 3.5 inch turbo back or bigger if possible?  

What recommendations do you guys have for a rookie?    :)  

Thankx guys

:bp:

go to your local exhaust shop

say "g'day mate. how much for a 3-inch mandrel-bent exhaust from the turbo-back? i'm after a cannon muffler on that"

then when you get a price, go to antoher place and ask the same question... also some people might be able to recommend a place where they went and can verify some good quality work

i paid $550 for 3" cat-back in mild steel with large resonator and stainless cannon muffler. the place i went to i think has gone under (blinky's brake and exhausts). i also paid $240 for a 3" dump/front from BATMBL.

you will find that you can get a BRAND NEW exhaust custom-made exactly how you want it for less than the price of a 5 year old jap-brand exhaust that hangs so low that it scrapes along the ground...

cheers,

Warren.

all depends ur budget, if money is not a object, go for buddy club, im using trust power extream. not loud but not powerful. Stay with 3 inch dump and front pipe, go for HKS, they have the best dump and front pipe