SAU Community

Too Many Chicks Driving Skylines ????/

blackdoggette> Im in canberra too, can i ask what series and colour your car is? cause i've prolly seen it on the road. Everytime i see a skyline my head turns to follow :spank:

Nothing wrong with women behind the wheel of the lines either, or any other performance car.

live in Belco area - drive to Symonston every day..

White R33 - big exhaust - dark windows - very distinctive rims----

:wavey: :wavey:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm this is skating on thin ice...

Well to answer the aged old question, yes my missus can handle the power...how do I know...she owned the line before I bought it off her...so there you go...

And she drives it alot of the time too...and as a chick once said to me there is only one thing hotter than a bloke driving a line and that is a chick driving a line...someone say threesome!!!

my wife loved my car so much, she bought her own a year later :D She wanted to pay for half of mine but I am too selfish with my car to share it 50/50.

when I am a passenger in her car it is really funny to see the look on *guys'* faces when she leaves them for dead!!!

Now this is a chick that should drive a line

Wow- I haven't seen pics this classy since I last visited a sleazy mechanic for a pink slip!

So does this mean the chicks on the forum can now post pics of what we think constitutes a hot bloke in a skyline (or rather, his boy bits?)

/me waits for MIZ.33T, R31 SkylineChick & Moanie to find this thread.

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Most of 'em are auto N/A drivers...

That's first hand mate.

T.

I'm so glad that saying that makes you feel better Tony.

Yes, my car is NA, yes, its auto, but they didn't make manual Ti's, and i'm not about to drive around in a base model car, i enjoy my power windows and all the other little luxuries that a top of the range car has.

Having said that, my other half owns a manual turbo, and i drive that, so i guess that means i'm not a total loser.

I think you'll find that there is a massive amount of male drivers who also drive auto NA Skylines. I guess that means they must all be girls too? I mean.... what are they doing driving a "girls car"? Thats almost as repulsive as putting GTR badges on a GTS.

SHAME SHAME SHAME

:kick:

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm so glad that saying that makes you feel better Tony.

Yes, my car is NA, yes, its auto, but they didn't make manual Ti's, and i'm not about to drive around in a base model car, i enjoy my power windows and all the other little luxuries that a top of the range car has.

Having said that, my other half owns a manual turbo, and i drive that, so i guess that means i'm not a total loser.

I think you'll find that there is a massive amount of male drivers who also drive auto NA Skylines. I guess that means they must all be girls too? I mean.... what are they doing driving a "girls car"? Thats almost as repulsive as putting GTR badges on a GTS.  

SHAME  SHAME  SHAME

:kick:

heh heh- couldn't have said it any better myself

(and am I the only one who has noticed how quiet this thread has gotten?)

when I am a passenger in her car it is really funny to see the look on *guys'* faces when she leaves them for dead!!!

Have posted this before -

Yep - thats what happens... Falcodores or similar pull up next to me and I am guaranteed three really quick glances......

First they check out the car

Second they notice its a female driving

Third - and this one is the best!!!! - the notice I am an 'oldie', their jaw drops and the look on their faces is beyond priceless.......they never give their cars much of a bootful (usually) cos I think they assume I am going to just putter off down the road, by then I have launched and its over :Bang: ......

:wassup: :wassup:

I actually dislike seeing a really good looking girl in a bomb of a car, its just wrong, prefer to see them in a nice car any day :D Maybe those types are the gold-diggers?

Mind you, mutton dressed up as lamb doing laps on chapel st in a riced up hyundai excel is just wrong too!

I actually dislike seeing a really good looking girl in a bomb of a car, its just wrong, prefer to see them in a nice car any day :) Maybe those types are the gold-diggers?

Mind you, mutton dressed up as lamb doing laps on chapel st in a riced up hyundai excel is just wrong too!

Mmmm this thread has a danger of deteriorating fast.....

I am definitely not young but I am most definitely not mutton dressed up as lamb doing 'ful sic' laps around town. (Not that you said I was)

I own a beautiful car that goes fast. I treat it with the same amound of respect, care and love that everyone else here on the forum treats their 'lines.....

I actually dislike seeing really ugly men in nice cars... and really good looking men in ugly cars - Look - I am not even going to go there------I don't want to start any sort of flame war....ok???

:):):)

I

Guest INASNT
Wow- I haven't seen pics this classy since I last visited a sleazy mechanic for a pink slip!

So does this mean the chicks on the forum can now post pics of what we think constitutes a hot bloke in a skyline (or rather, his boy bits?)

No

I just have to attach this pic

:jk:

Mmmm this thread has a danger of deteriorating fast.....

I am definitely not young but I am most definitely not mutton dressed up as lamb doing 'ful sic' laps around town. (Not that you said I was)  

I own a beautiful car that goes fast. I treat it with the same amound of respect, care and love that everyone else here on the forum treats their 'lines.....

I actually dislike seeing really ugly men in nice cars... and really good looking men in ugly cars - Look - I am not even going to go there------I don't want to start any sort of flame war....ok???

:)  :)  :)  

I

what is your farking problem?

stop quoting my posts and then say "(Not that you said I was)"

Shoot me for saying that I actually appreciate a good looking car AND a good looking girl driving it...:)

Correct me if i am wrong but one of the girls on here was asking for guys input that actually support the women in this case - which I do and still am. A troublemaker is all you are, I think you are the one that has a danger of deteriorating fast.

BTW others: my wifes car is a black, manual, turbo, rwd R34 [not auto or n/a].