SAU Community

Too Many Chicks Driving Skylines ????/

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah your right there are too many chicks driving Skylines ...... it should just be me :P *jk*

But honestly its nice that ive made quite a few good friends from this forum that are girls that also have the same kinda interest in their car as i do ... because i spend so much time with my car and so much money on it obviously its my favourite topic of conversation and i seem to bore "normal lancer drivin" chicks with it. So its nice to be able to have a few fellow girls to talk too that dont think im a freak with my car obsession.

It seems that most guys agree that a girl driving a Skyline is not such a bad thing :) So are you gay? or are you one of those guys "women get in the kitchen and bake me a cake and how dare you have anything nicer than me" you seem kinda insecure if a girl in a Skyline makes you nervous.

Im very proud of my car and what i have worked very hard for and achieved with it. The car gets used for performance reasons as well ...... in fact tomorrow im competing in the Perth series of Drag Combat and ive recently had an engine rebuild after blowing five pistons after street dragging on a sick engine (yes was a blonde moment but couldnt help myself).

The sticker on the back of my car "No! its not my boyfriends!" says it all. In fact its one of the first things guys comment on "I just love your sticker!!" and they are usually very complementry of a girl driving a Skyline.

No im not the "maria" type ..... as you can probably see from my avatar (yes that is me) but personally i dont think i should be restricted to a Lancer just cos im a girl ..... ive probably driven harder and had less accidents than you anyway! This view is so dated ...... its like you've come out of the 1950's or something.

Personally i just think your scared of getting your arse whopped by a girl :P

Lauren

It doesnt matter if your male or female driving an import, its all in good taste, atleast the guys and girls on this forum have chosen wisely and decided to drive an awsome car.

haha im still laughing about what Dragon18 said ...mate u must ask b4 you speek out lound hehe Dam Moanie and MIZ.33T sure did open both barrels at him .... Respect for the feme' import drivers out there.

By the way MIZ.33T we have a 3L setup in your previous white 33 now.

:Owned:

Dragon18= i will let u off lightly since you are most probably just turned 18 years old, on your Ps, live in melbourne driving a 180sx and dreaming about oneday, you have the doss to earn a beautiful line like us galz n guyz..... in this forum.

either way, you must be so feebly and wretchedly insecure with you testosterone levels that you must enter this discussion on a beautiful friday morning to have to courage; [with the knowledge that there are many girls (who can & will whoop ur sorry arse) in this forum that may take offense to this thread] and still wishfully hoping some guyz as ill-informed, ill-breed, and vulgar as you may ensue on a thread trip to agree on such 1890 stigma about women......

let me quote my views on this thread now, as you obviously may not have seen this thread a while back ago.  

http://forums.skylinesaustralia.com/showth...20&pagenumber=2

you GO GIRL!!:P and dragon18 when you talk about those "marias" that do chapel st laps u are making a generalisation of all girls with lines not all of us do laps in chaps! obviously if you bring up a topic like this you are going to offend the people in here

Guest INASNT

I only wish my gfriend was able to drive my car, but a ceramic 9 puck clutch with 1400kg pressure plate and GT30 turbo that come on hard at 4000rpm and she she cant drive it without stalling it all the time.

Theres heapes of chicks that drive silvias and 180sx's so the natural progression is up to a line. :)

I only wish my gfriend was able to drive my car, but a ceramic 9 puck clutch with 1400kg pressure plate and GT30 turbo that come on hard at 4000rpm and she she cant drive it without stalling it all the time.  

Theres heapes of chicks that drive silvias and 180sx's so the natural progression is up to a line. :D

what the heck bro i drive a 180sx with a solid centre brass button dual plate clutch and with 275 cames ideling around 1500 rpm ....i say no easy task , dont demoralise those ppl who have 180's and silvia's cause most of em would whoop any other imports anyday due too the power too weight ratio heheh ......

just getting back at yah skyline owner ...... hehe

Oh hell yeah. Couldn't of said it better myself.

As for the thing bout u thinking most of them are NA auto's? Think again.

Being a female who owns a Skyline, I have never had a guy actually have the balls to say anything but 'there aren't enough of u'.

Maybe this could be settled on a track somewhere? If you have the balls that is.

ASS!!

you go girlfriend :D:):):):):) :sadam:

I know lots of guys here in Canberra that have Skylines and they have nuttin but respect for me!!!!!

Hey Dragon Bloke, I hope you are new to this forum cos this is a very old (and very disproven) point of view.

Come out to Oran Park, Eastern Creek or Wakefield (where if memory serves me right I am in the top 5 for club times) and either I, or any of the other chicks on this forum will gladly chop you chick style.

Should give you the answer you're after....

Kel

blackdoggette> Im in canberra too, can i ask what series and colour your car is? cause i've prolly seen it on the road. Everytime i see a skyline my head turns to follow :rofl:

Nothing wrong with women behind the wheel of the lines either, or any other performance car.

Hey guys new to the lines thought I'd stick in my 2 cents lol :rofl:

And I'm with everyone else should be more girls in skylines just cause it's dam sexy sorta like a motor bike chick in leather lmao :P And the fact is I'd love to find one that way you know next cruise you'll be there for sure and nothing having to go shopping or some crap. ;) oh also love the site guys one of the best I've seen. :rofl: