SAU Community

Too Many Chicks Driving Skylines ????/

hmm...i can't be bothered adding much more to this thread....everyones entitled to their own opinion....but please stop making this a fight between guys and girls....girls are as cabable as boys in driving manual turbocharged cars....i also know alot of guys who don't give a damn about cars...they drive autos...i know i don't bag them out and call them wusses and girls and laugh at them being unable to handle the power? Its just not something they are interested in.... why don't you give the girls that do some respect? its not a boys world and you guys need to recognise that....

NismoR34 and to the other guys that are sticking up for us girls...thanks! and i can't be mad cause you appreciate hot girls in hot cars...it'd be like being mad at myself for checking out guys in their cars.....

ps...hot guys in hot cars...hmmm....guys in utes...HHMMmmmm.....guys on motorbikes....HMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

that is all.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does this mean the chicks on the forum can now post pics of what we think constitutes a hot bloke in a skyline (or rather, his boy bits?)

Please do :aroused:

well...... i certainly wouldn't consider myself to be 'hot' :throwup:

But that wasn't the original issue...

it seems the original issue was 'can they handle the power'

well...... just because a car has the capability of going fast, doesn't mean it has to be driven fast.

Most roads have speed limits, and if you don't obey the speed limits, you get fined, lose points, and ultimately lose your licence.

So unless it's being driven on the track, power issues barely even come into it.

This isn't about the power of the vehicles, it's about an ego trip, and some guys just don't like the idea of a woman driving a car thats faster than theirs.

......but from this thread, it seems that most guys find it a turn on when chicks drive fast/nice cars.

So if your mum wants to buy a $60,000 GT-R to go and pick up the shopping, then i say....... "GO FOR IT MUM!"

:) :) :) :)

Close, but the original issue was/is "Too Many Chicks Driving Skylines ????/"

I disagree personally. About 1 in 30 I see may be women, if that.

There have been countless other deviations from the original "gripe" [including my posts i guess]...