SAU Community

Too Many Chicks Driving Skylines ????/

Hay guys i have been watching and every time i see a skyline come past iam starting to see more chicks drive them than guys?

whats going on is the skyline turning into a Chick lancer like hehe

joke

so what ya guys think

can they handle the power?? =)

no offence to any girlz on the forums =) heheh

whats your views =)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i lurv it... i went past some god damn hot lookin woman not too long back in a 33 GTR (white) and dont think ive ever been turned on quite so much :) (no dis respekt to whoevers the lucky man :))

chicks in cars with attitude, i dont like.

chicks (in non euro cars) with class - not enough of them!

and if your wondering if they can drive, well, miz33t has a cams license now, how many guys on this list have a cams license?

/me waits for MIZ.33T, R31 SkylineChick & Moanie to find this thread

hoho I can't wait for that too.

can they handle the power?? =)

I think most of them can or can as much as most guys on this forum anyway. Why don't you ask what laptime Miz33T got at Oran Park? :)

I must say that I was extremely impressed with MIZ.33T's driving at Oran Park...

As you all know, she drives an almost undriveable T78-33D powered R33 GTS-t, who's power delivery is actually quite useless, especially around a racetrack for inexperienced punters who can't keep it on boost all the time... Even then, it would be a hard beast to tame and launch out of corners without spinning out.

I expected MIZ.33T to just eat everyone on the straights, and hold everyone else up around the rest of the track, but I was astounded when I saw her pulling away from obviously much more experienced drivers on corner exits and taking very nice lines... This was her very first time on a racetrack!!

Dragon18= i will let u off lightly since you are most probably just turned 18 years old, on your Ps, live in melbourne driving a 180sx and dreaming about oneday, you have the doss to earn a beautiful line like us galz n guyz..... in this forum.

either way, you must be so feebly and wretchedly insecure with you testosterone levels that you must enter this discussion on a beautiful friday morning to have to courage; [with the knowledge that there are many girls (who can & will whoop ur sorry arse) in this forum that may take offense to this thread] and still wishfully hoping some guyz as ill-informed, ill-breed, and vulgar as you may ensue on a thread trip to agree on such 1890 stigma about women......

let me quote my views on this thread now, as you obviously may not have seen this thread a while back ago.

http://forums.skylinesaustralia.com/showth...20&pagenumber=2

hahaha rofl dragon

I'll send my wife around to give you a good spankingmate when you get your car. women love cars to its just htey love clothes and houses more but they still love cars.

my wife winges when I turn the boost down.

btw nice to hear miz 33t monre women on the track is what Iwant to see.

my wife will be having a date with a circut soon.

meggala

either way, you must be so feebly and wretchedly insecure with you testosterone levels that you must enter this discussion on a beautiful friday morning to have to courage; [with the knowledge that there are many girls (who can & will whoop ur sorry arse) in this forum that may take offense to this thread] and still wishfully hoping some guyz as ill-informed, ill-breed, and vulgar as you may ensue on a thread trip to agree on such 1890 stigma about women......

:werd:

...... Merli Ezekiel also says:

REPRESENT

Originally posted by MIZ.33T

Dragon18= i will let u off lightly since you are most probably just turned 18 years old, on your Ps, live in melbourne driving a 180sx and dreaming about oneday, you have the doss to earn a beautiful line like us galz n guyz..... in this forum.

:uh-huh: :uh-huh:

:Owned:

:werd: