SAU Community

Too Many Chicks Driving Skylines ????/

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah!! Can't believe this topic has come up again!! why can't you guys just give us a little respect....is it so hard for you to believe that there are girls out there that can be as interested (if not more so) in cars as you are?!?!

Dragon19- Do you see us as puny, wussy little things that are afraid of a little speed and power?!?! I think there are alot of chicks out there that would be more than happy to prove you wrong!!! And as for the skyline turning into a chick lancer....WTF! I can't believe you even think that we bring down the whole reputation of the skyline! As far as i can see idiots like you in a skyline do a whole lot more damage...maybe you should consider buying a lancer cause you're more a chick than I am!

mmmmm girls and skylines

mmmm girls

mis33t t77 respek

nothing like getting your arse handed to you buy a young lady at the race track.

imagine if you had one of these girlfiend, on the weekend there would be a blue for the keys, youd have to get two skylines

lol

LOL.. funny thread...

i know what the girls (esp. MIZ) are talking about here... one night i was getting driven home by my gf as i had a few drinks - and a similar looking skyline pulled up next to me on the passenger side and the guy said straight away at me "hey man.. nice car.. how long you had it for looks new!" or something like that.

anwyay he took the immediate assumption that i was the owner.

:)

OMG!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by MIZ.33T

Dragon18= i will let u off lightly since you are most probably just turned 18 years old, on your Ps, live in melbourne driving a 180sx and dreaming about oneday, you have the doss to earn a beautiful line like us galz n guyz..... in this forum.

either way, you must be so feebly and wretchedly insecure with you testosterone levels that you must enter this discussion on a beautiful friday morning to have to courage; [with the knowledge that there are many girls (who can & will whoop ur sorry arse) in this forum that may take offense to this thread] and still wishfully hoping some guyz as ill-informed, ill-breed, and vulgar as you may ensue on a thread trip to agree on such 1890 stigma about women......

................................................................................

Hay first of all iam 19 and dont dream of buying my car =) its on its way "the 180sx" iam not here to tell you that you girlz cant drive. and that all guys are better which i dont think.

and iam not saying iam some good driver becoz iam nothing near that and i would love to see poeple in action weather its girlz or guys on the track. and i would be greatful for them to give me some good driving info etc =)

iam not your typical dick head 18 year old who thinks he can do anything in whatever car he has ..

if you live where i live you tend to see a lot of BIG MARIA CHICKS driving in there riced lancers GEMIs hehe VLS and now i saw quite afew skylines with MARIA chick which they are.

the ones that go down chappel and lygon st with music loud and distorted.

so iam sorry for offending you girlz and i guess i should have put my writing into more detail =)

and when my car does finally come down i would love to goto the track and have a run, and whatch what you guys and girlz can do

so i could learn a thing or two =)

• 1 year later...
Dragon18= i will let u off lightly since you are most probably just turned 18 years old, on your Ps, live in melbourne driving a 180sx and dreaming about oneday, you have the doss to earn a beautiful line like us galz n guyz..... in this forum.

either way, you must be so feebly and wretchedly insecure with you testosterone levels that you must enter this discussion on a beautiful friday morning to have to courage; [with the knowledge that there are many girls (who can & will whoop ur sorry arse) in this forum that may take offense to this thread] and still wishfully hoping some guyz as ill-informed, ill-breed, and vulgar as you may ensue on a thread trip to agree on such 1890 stigma about women......

Oh hell yeah. Couldn't of said it better myself.

As for the thing bout u thinking most of them are NA auto's? Think again.

Being a female who owns a Skyline, I have never had a guy actually have the balls to say anything but 'there aren't enough of u'.

Maybe this could be settled on a track somewhere? If you have the balls that is.

ASS!!

I let my girlfriend drive my skyline sometimes, she loves it and wants one herself. The best thing about her driving it is seeing the reactions on peoples faces, they're like *what the F*CK!!*, its so funny to see all the v8 rev heads and other bogans try come beside when she's driving, then she gives it a bit and beats em, i laugh hard when i see the looks on thier faces. The best thing was when she got pulled over buy the cops for an rbt, the cop says "Who's car is this?" I say "It's mine" my girlfriends says "What, you didnt think a car like this could be mine??!?" The cops say " " . Priceless ;)

should have got the cop for sexual discrimiation..............THAT would have been priceless...

chicks driving nice cars is great, whoever has the 'boys club' menality about cars needs to get a life.

then again.........modern science thinks that men have better sparital awareness and motor skills (motor as in moving, not cars, but applies to driving) so they would be better drivers, one of the benifits of having to stand up to pee.

nice one SAM , I bet the guy that started this thread 2 YEARS AGO is pissed , as he will be shamed all over again . ps Hot chicks Hot cars , I don't see a problem here.

i dont see anything wrong with chicks driving skylines, i say the more the merrier! also well done to mizz.33t . i gota say i have let my gf(a while bak now ex :D) drive my skyline and i gota love the reaction of the v8 rev heads. very amusing when she rips em apart mwahaha