SAU Community

Good News, Baby On The Way

C yar

Seven or Isamu, Sam for short. Always liked that name.

Your poor children :S

My mum wanted to call me Prudence or Chastity ..... thank god my dad named me!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any ideas on a boys name would be very helpful.

Ps the name has to go well with our last name... Weston

Congrats mate

I suppose Roy has been suggested?

Kids are great but be prepared for some sleepless nights.

Just yesterday it seemed it was wet nappies and a feed and then last sunday morning at 4 am giggling at the front door too pissed to find the keyhole in the dark

:)

I think we have a winner!!!  :)

Mike or Michael Did me no harm..... And I am the Best Looking Guy on the NSW Postwhore Thread!

All the very best to you Scott and Anna!

Mike

Hahah I saw this thread and the last poster by Paulie and I was like "OMG.. Lauren and Paul" but damn... Wasn't to be.

Congratulations Scott (and wifie).

When (if) I have kids, if it's a boy it's going to be named Khainan Craig. I like the name Khainan (Kynan) and Craig was the name of my mum and dads first child who died of sids, so I'd like to use his name.

Baby name books are alway very helpful except they normally don't have the more interesting/obscure names..

Good luck with the little'n.

hahah Erin - when they bring out a new quick 4 door car that I like - then I'll consider kids :) Gotta get your priorities right :P

BTW - for boys names I like Chase Michael (Chase is very american I know but I still like it and Michael is my dads middle name - if the child is going to get the other halfs family name then I would like it to have soemthing from my family too)

:Pimp2:

• 2 weeks later...

Unique rare names are the way to go. My godson is called Brennan (Bren-nan), always funny seeing how many peopl call him brendan, even though its a version of brendan.

Congradulations.

Ive got my kids names already picked out and im not even preggas! haha.. ... This was totally accidental.. but i love the name luke.. and skye ... Knowing troy, you could probly guess why he liked them.

They are really nice names, Have you tried to get a car seat in the back of a skyline yet??? .. From pervious experience, its not easy!!

• 2 weeks later...
Congradulations.

Ive got my kids names already picked out and im not even preggas! haha.. ... This was totally accidental.. but i love the name luke.. and skye ... Knowing troy, you could probly guess why he liked them.

They are really nice names, Have you tried to get a car seat in the back of a skyline yet??? .. From pervious experience, its not easy!!

hehe at least he doesn't want you to name the kids Yoda or Wookie :angry:

Congrats!

Weston is a really good last name, makes it easy to find first names that fit.

I personally like 'normal' names such as:

Thomas (my youngest is Thomas)

Robert (good friend called Robert Bruce)

Alexander is a good one too, nice strong sounding name.

The way we named our children is I got a baby name book, got my wife to write a list of names she liked, I then picked one that wasnt on the list and argued about it for 9 months until I won ;)

Edited by Steve

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys, i have some pretty upsetting news, the other week we found out that we lost our baby... Anna is ok, a little upset but other than that she is as to be expected.... looks like were just going to have to practice some more and get it right.