SAU Community

Skyline R34 GT-T or R33 GT-R

like ecl said, there are already SO many "are GTSTGRTIs better than STWRXTRR-SpecS" threads.

Make a decision based on what you want, not what everyone else thinks- what are you, a lemming?? ...oh and maybe in 5 years time.

In the meantime, please enjoy our gift to you

R33 GT-R, love that beast.

I dont know how you will afford it being 14 though...

Yeah about that my Dad is getting one soon. And he's givin it to me at 16.

And im not crapping on its the truth.

No offence, but I don't know who's stupider... your dad for giving you a GTR at 16 or you for accepting it... for numerous reasons, two of which spring to mind are:

1. doesn't he like you and wants you to write yourself off at 18 - don't be a statistic

2. has your family more money than sense?

get a $hitter and learn to drive first.

Why don't you get a Golf R32...?

:D

Teh GTR can nevah loose...

Try 10 years, not 4 :D

It can ive got this vid of a R34 GT-R VS R33 GT-R VS R32 GT-R VS G35 Skyline VS EVO 8 VS WRX Sti C-Spec and the R34 won then WRX, EVO, R33, G35, R32

No offence, but I don't know who's stupider... your dad for giving you a GTR at 16 or you for accepting it... for numerous reasons, two of which spring to mind are:

1. doesn't he like you and wants you to write yourself off at 18 - don't be a statistic

2. has your family more money than sense?

get a $hitter and learn to drive first.

Why don't you get a Golf R32...?

:D

I know how to drive, i have driven low powered cars on a farm and have done a bit of driving on the road with no cars around for about 3 years. And if he got a GT-R i wouldn't be able to drive it till im 18.

Yeah but the queston you asked was"what should I get an R34 GT-T or R33 GTR and which is better" So we all assumed your buying one. Driving on a farm or driving low powered cars isnt going to help you. Its when all your mates pressure you into doing something stupid and you wrap it round a poll is the issue.

My advice dont be in a hurry to grow up. Buy a clapped out bucket of pus and drive that around till you understand the road rules and other peoples driving habits. Sometimes its not yourself you have to worry about its other drivers.

Be easy on 'em ...

Sometimes people can get nice cars for there first and not be idiots..

My cousins first car was a Mustang Cobra 5.Slow... (he hates it when i call it that)

In my short driving career (3 years.. ) I've driven a few fast cars.. 350Z, M3..

I already forgot my point.. haha

But to the kid I highly doubt that your dad will give you the GTR once he drives it.. as he will like it too much... might as well start saving (you will enjoy it more)

Dunno but one post said he was getting the GTR at 16 now its 18. Sounds like maybe its wishfull thinking.[/QU

I live in Vic right and with the new power retrictions laws i couldn't drive a GT-R to i get my full license so thats why i said i wouldnt get it to i was 18.

Anyway im not just any kid, i no sh*t loads about Skylines from years 1989 upwards. Ask me anything and I will answer you. And stop treating me like a kid it pisses me off. And if anyone the has a R34 GT-T manual for sale under $30,000 please reply.

think engine, not shape on that one :huh:

even tho I think the R33 is the worst looking Skyline (Don't kill me *cowers*) (probably coz of how common it is) go for a GTR

I live in Vic right and with the new power retrictions laws i couldn't drive a GT-R to i get my full license so thats why i said i wouldnt get it to i was 18.

am i missing something here? I think you need to add a few years onto what you think a full license is...