SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

anyone have pics or have fitted 18 x 9 +30 with a 235/40 on the front of a 32 gtst?

i got mine on atm, adn its mm's from touching the uca, but i just would like to see how low people have gona with at the front

i am running coilovers so i can adjust, but cant drive car as engine pieces getting powdercoated

Nick

i'm looking at getting some meisters for my r33

looking at

19x8.5 or 9 at the front

19x9.5 or 10 at the back

what kind of offset is required? it wont be slammed i want to roll the lip on the guard

heres how it rides atm wit 18s 265s on the rear and 235s on the front no idea on offset of rims

n822125108_1809247_8221.jpg

okok thanks for that if those offsets are for sitting flush with the guards i mite go a bit lower in offset so its sticks out like 5mm

so something like 19x8.5 +25 and 19x9.5+30 and hopefulli i wont hit the guards when i put the dampers on the hardest setting

okok thanks for that if those offsets are for sitting flush with the guards i mite go a bit lower in offset so its sticks out like 5mm

so something like 19x8.5 +25 and 19x9.5+30 and hopefulli i wont hit the guards when i put the dampers on the hardest setting

the issue is 19's arent great for fitment because u cant gain as much clearance by stretching tyres

from another thread in this section:

fitting a 9.5 +22 with a 225/45 tyre would actually be pretty easy, my main concern is being a 19" wheel, even though it will be the same amount of stretch, the angle will be sharper, like so:

fitment.jpg

the blue is a smaller wheel with a larger profile, and the red is a larger wheel with smaller profile but same size tread. the green is at sitting height, the yellow is on compression, the angle change in the 2 guards is due to dynamic camber, obviously in real life its the wheel/tyres angle that changes, but its easier to just show the guard changing angle.

as u can see the lesser angle of the sidewall on the tyre on the smaller wheel allows the guard to come down further, even though the offset, rims width and tread width are all the same. hence why its really hard to get agressive fitment on higher diametre wheels.

so its hard to really get the fitment right with them. with the specs i gave u, depending on the camber they will probably just stick out of the guard a few mm at the rear.

hmm i guess i'll jus settle with 18s since its more common and be easier to fit.

im thinking of going 18x9+30 and 18x10+30 stick out of the guards by a little hopefully

Hey everyone. First time posting here I believe. PM'd a few guys about things, but that's it.

Anyway, I have a set of TE37's I was planning on putting on my widebody Sileighty (S13.5), but since decided to go another route.

I currently have a '93 R33 GTS-T Type M coming across the Pacific and was wondering how well my wheels would fit.

In the front I have 17x9 +0 and in the rear, 17x9.5 +12.

I have no clue about Skyline offsets and to be honest, did not want to take the time to go through so many pages.

If someone could help me out, that would be super!

Hey everyone. First time posting here I believe. PM'd a few guys about things, but that's it.

Anyway, I have a set of TE37's I was planning on putting on my widebody Sileighty (S13.5), but since decided to go another route.

I currently have a '93 R33 GTS-T Type M coming across the Pacific and was wondering how well my wheels would fit.

I have no clue about Skyline offsets and to be honest, did not want to take the time to go through so many pages.

They will stick out the guards by heaps. About +25 to +40 is ok for a 33 GTSt.

Are you from the states?

u can make them fit, but u will need guard work, silvias usually have more clearance in the rear guards, the fronts are similar how ever.

heres a few pics, R33's have a bit more clearance than the R32's.

17x9.5 +13, 235/45 30-40mm flare (mock up with unfinished guard)

DSCN0153.jpg

17x9 -1, 215/45, 30-40mm flare

DSCN1952.jpg

17x9 +16, 225/45, rolled guards

DSCN9843.jpg

Ive been reading through but just getting mixed answers

I have a 96 r33 gtst series 2. Currently has 17" work's not sure of the offset.

However i dont want to do any gaurd rolling or flaring (dont want to damage the paint) so im assuming i couldnt get anything over an 18"

What size, width and offset would you recomend for stock gaurds?

Ive been reading through but just getting mixed answers

I have a 96 r33 gtst series 2. Currently has 17" work's not sure of the offset.

However i dont want to do any gaurd rolling or flaring (dont want to damage the paint) so im assuming i couldnt get anything over an 18"

What size, width and offset would you recomend for stock gaurds?

width and offset play just as big if not bigger roles in clearance than diametre. u can make a 20" fit if u want, u just cant go as wide or have as low offset as a 17".