SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

Hi Guys,

will the following volk rims fit onto the R33GTR with the brembos?

8J 18 PCD114.3 OFF45

for both front and rears? Will the front clear when turnign lock to lock and the rears will it clear the callipers? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

will the following volk rims fit onto the R33GTR with the brembos?

8J 18 PCD114.3 OFF45

for both front and rears? Will the front clear when turnign lock to lock and the rears will it clear the callipers? Thanks

No, u would need to run spacers. They are also a lil narrow.

9-10J OFF+12 to +30 is the range you should look for.

Skyline model = R34 GTT

Wheel diameter = 18"

Wheel width = 8.5" front, 9" rear

Wheel offset = +30 all round

Tyre size = 245/40 front, 265/35 rear

Modifications to fit = none yet, need to roll the guards, and raise it about 10mm (got coilovers)

Scrubs going over humps and up driveways when your turning the wheel.. n bottoms out over large bumps :)

untitledss.jpg

quick question.

I have a set of rims Fronts : 18x9 off +25 and rear are 18x10 of+40. What size tyres size to fit these? I dont mind lipping or rolling it. Car is quilvalent to an r 33gtr with brembos.

quick question.

I have a set of rims Fronts : 18x9 off +25 and rear are 18x10 of+40. What size tyres size to fit these? I dont mind lipping or rolling it. Car is quilvalent to an r 33gtr with brembos.

Its not recommended to run staggered rims on cars with Attessa (AWD). As they have a different rolling diameter, it would confuse the Attessa system

then can i put in 255s allround? Will the front able to fit the 255s?

because the rims are wider, the tyres will sit differently, ie the rear profile will be lower than the front. So u may need say a 255/35 @ the front and a 255/40 @ the rear. Speak to a tyre guy about the sizes.

But it is not an exact science, so u should run the same width /offset rims front and rear. Buy my old ones Manaray 18x9 +21 for $450 ONO lol

235/40/18s amd 265/35/18s will have the same rolling diameter. Some manufacturer will be exactly the same and some will be off by 1mm. I dont think the attessa is sensitive enough to detect that. The manufacturers are Falkens and Maxxis.

bought some VS-XX wheels from japan to be fitted to R33 GTS-T

18 x 8.5 +26 Front

18 x 9.5 +26 Rear

I used the offset calculator with my drifttek specs

17 x 9 +35 all round

and it said they would sit 15mm out further on the rear and 3mm out further on the front. So i put 15mm spacers on the driftteks and they sat bang on with the guards....looks tuff...may need some guard lipping at the rear with 18's and a bit of stretch, does this sound right?

thanks guys.

Edited by Ryanrb25

bought some VS-XX wheels from japan to be fitted to R33 GTS-T

18 x 8.5 +26 Front

18 x 9.5 +26 Rear

I used the offset calculator with my drifttek specs

17 x 9 +35 all round

and it said they would sit 15mm out further on the rear and 3mm out further on the front. So i put 15mm spacers on the driftteks and they sat bang on with the guards....looks tuff...may need some guard lipping at the rear with 18's and a bit of stretch, does this sound right?

thanks guys.

Going from the catalog wheel specs that work provide, you have -

8.5 +26 are deep rim O disks... your going to need spacers to clear the front brakes. Possibly as big as 20mm spacers.

9.5 +26 are also deep rim O disks... *may* need spacers to clear in the back. Ive never tried to fit O disks on a R33 before.

This is going to make them harder to fit, but if your not scared of flaring and stretching tyres on it will look super hot. Can also dial some camber in to help fitment.

Edited by mr_squiggle_1

I'm getting rims from Japan

18x9 with +26 offset allround... what tyres would u recommend for the fronts and rears on R32 GTST (stock guards and rolled) also car lowered

cheers

I've got brand new 2 tyres 245/45/18 in bridgestone adrenalin RE001 but dnt know if they'll fit your rims. Happy to let them go for $550 ono. PM me if you're interested. Sold my 18 inch and got these delivered on 24/12/07. Paid $680 for 2 tyres after getting discount.

Edited by R34NOS

Will these rims sizes fit the 260rs which is equivalent to an R33GTR with brembos brakes?

Front 18×9J +25 5H 

Rear 18×10J +40 5H 114.3 

thanks

Will these rims sizes fit the 260rs which is equivalent to an R33GTR with brembos brakes?

Front 18×9J +25 5H 

Rear 18×10J +40 5H 114.3 

thanks

Will need spacers on the rear, but other wise should fit fine.

Neil

The question of what wheel size fits what Skyline comes up so often I though this might be a good place to post your own wheel dimensions.

Just copy and fill in the table;

Skyline model = R32 GTS4

Wheel diameter = 19"

Wheel width = 8" front & 9.5 rear

Wheel offset = not to sure

Tyre size = 265

Modifications to fit =

the rims are konig unknown