SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

On 27/02/2023 at 3:38 PM, 93soup said:

Recently bought a 33gtst s2 and looking for some wheels. I found a set of 18x9.5 et35 just wondering who else has run this spec and any clearance issues or mods needed?

If you searched this thread you would have found that out.

• 3 months later...

Skyline model = R32 Skyline GTS-T 4-Door

Wheel diameter = 18

Wheel width = 9.5

Wheel offset = +38

Tyre size = 245/35 (This is a must...)

Modifications to fit = None, but it would be recommended to get some wheel spacers, I am thinking of running 2.5 in the fronts just to push them away from the suspension just a tad as it's a bit close for my tastes.
Stock suspension, fenders have not been touched what so ever.

PXL_20230628_010409656.jpg

• 6 months later...
On 1/14/2024 at 1:25 AM, Adz2332 said:

Has anyone had the A disk on a r32 gtst with R33 gtst brakes on it?

Screenshot_20240113-225419.png

I have A disk meisters with r32 gtr brakes on the front, clears the calipers no worries.

O disk rear.

Edited by WMDC35

7 minutes ago, WMDC35 said:

I have A disk meisters with r32 gtr brakes on the front, clears the calipers no worries.

O disk rear.

What offsets? Any pics mate?

42 minutes ago, Adz2332 said:

What offsets? Any pics mate?

18x9 +22, 18x9.5 +24, they're on a c35, a mate had the same size on a 32 gtst, but needed more camber and guard work than the laurel, pic maybe not relevant haha

Edited by WMDC35

O disk doesn't have as much curve in the spokes to get around the caliper.

Pay to check on the work site but you'll see certain sizes and offsets available on each disk.

3 hours ago, Adz2332 said:

Thanks mate!

I run 18x9.5 +11 O disc rear and 18x9 +18 R disc front. This is on a 33, not a 32 but I have no issue with clearance

IMG_1961.thumb.jpeg.7c6ac5a73516e7384e6fb35418409432.jpeg

not the best pic sorry

• 3 weeks later...

general rule of thumb:
If you want stock-ish fitment,

8 to 8.5 +35 front
9. to 9.5 +38 rear
These are Nismo sizes for RWD Nissans.

From that baseline, you grab a tape measure an figure our where your new set of wheels will fit.

@Adz2332 please specify what car you have, what body panels, and what modifications you will be running.

GT-R owners like me have it easy, but RWD owners, have a bit more calculations to run.

You can obviously run "GT-R" sizes, which would be 9"+30. But that heavily depends on your preference.

This rant is completely ignoring any StanceNations specs/looks.

1 hour ago, niZmO_Man said:

general rule of thumb:
If you want stock-ish fitment,

8 to 8.5 +35 front
9. to 9.5 +38 rear
These are Nismo sizes for RWD Nissans.

From that baseline, you grab a tape measure an figure our where your new set of wheels will fit.

@Adz2332 please specify what car you have, what body panels, and what modifications you will be running.

GT-R owners like me have it easy, but RWD owners, have a bit more calculations to run.

You can obviously run "GT-R" sizes, which would be 9"+30. But that heavily depends on your preference.

This rant is completely ignoring any StanceNations specs/looks.

Thanks mate.

32 gtst. Stock panels but don't mind pulling them ever so slightly as it hasn't gone to paint yet. Stock arms etc with coils.

I was hoping I could get any of the specs below to fit the front to 

Screenshot_20240203-014808~2.png