SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

Skyline model = R32 GTST

Wheel diameter = 17"

Wheel width = 8" front 9" Rear

Wheel offset = +42 Front +42 Rear

Tyre size = 235/45/17 Front 235/45/17 Rear

Modifications to fit: front requires 5mm spacers to give enough spacing with 235's

Hi guys,

I'd like to know if I wanna get rims for my R32 gts-t in 17 inch with 8" front and 9" rear So, what offset should I get to make the rims sit right to the outside of the guard without rubbing? (will lowerring the car too)

any pics would be good

Cheers

Ford

Quick Question Guys.

I have been reading over this thread and it appears that the largest wheel size you can put on an R33 GTR with NO modifications are: 18 X 10 +18 or +20

I just want to confirm that you dont have any clearance issues as far as with turning or anything like that. 10" wide wheels would be perfect for my build as I need to help with traction, but I just want to make sure that I am not going to have any problems turning or anything along those lines as I will probably be getting into doing road racing as well.

Thanks a lot for the info and the help guys. I do greatly apprecaite it,

-Sayajin

• 2 weeks later...

Skyline model = R32 GTST

Wheel diameter = 18"

Wheel width = 8.5" front 9.5" Rear

Wheel offset = +37

Tyre size = 225/45r18

Wheel type = Work meister s1

Modifications to fit = i have coil overs and no inner guards

Will these fit?????????

Skyline model = R33 GTST

wheel type= advan racing series 1 tri spoke

Wheel diameter = 17"

Wheel width = 8" front 9" Rear

Wheel offset = +35 Front +35 Rear

Tyre size = 235/45/17 Front 235/45/17 Rear

Modifications to fit: none

i was looking at getting some 18s for the line but im not shore what offsets to go any help would be great im looking at 18x8.5 front and rear with tyres probly 235x40x18. car has been lowered nuthing stupid tho and still has standard brake calipers etc i would like to have the offsets so that the wheels are close to the edge of the gaurd cos it looks funny when wheels sit inside the gaurds heaps so any one who can tell me wat offsets to run would be great

• 2 weeks later...

Skyline model = R32 GTST

wheel type= work VS KF

Wheel diameter = 18''

Wheel width = 8'' 9''

Wheel offset = +34 front, +38 rear

Tyre size =235/40/18 front, 265/40/18 rear

Modifications to fit = none to stock height (till i lower it, then it will be rolled & flaired)

are there any problems using wheel spacers on a r32 GTR so as to fill the guards with 18x9 +40?

I believe they are a gtst wheel but aslong as it doesnt affect the handling or dynamics of the car is it an ok thing to do?

cheers

Ok, teh beast is an R32 GTS4.

Front wheels: 18 x8, offset 29mm.

Rear wheels: 18x9, offest 35 mm.

Tyres F & R: 235/40/18.

No mods to fit. However, once the car is lowered and a camber correction kit fitted the rear guards will need lipping.

Could be run lowered with excessive camber ( was when I bought it ) but that's dumb anyway.

@ subie: You'll be f**ked on the rears, mate. Guards will need lipping at least, judging by my car.

Dunno about the fronts but don't like your chances. I intend to change to 18 x 8 all round.

Skyline model = R33 GTS25

wheel type = Gmax 6spoke

Wheel diameter = 17 Inch

Wheel width = 8 Inch

Wheel offset = +32mm

Tyre size = 235/45/17

Modifications to fit = None, perfect fit

what is a good offset for a 18*8 rim for a R32 GTS-t also was thinking of having 235/40/R18 fronts and 265/35/R18 rears. is this a good idea

thanks

Im Goin on 20's for my gts4 r33 ne one kno how its ganna ride a little worryed that its ganna feel totally f%cked

ppl who fit 20s on their 33 normally sacrifice comfort for looks. Think twice before u go 20s...