SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

Skyline model = R32 GT-R

Wheel diameter = 18"

Wheel width = 9.5"

Wheel offset = +22

Tyre size = 255/35/18 all round

Modifications to fit = none!

they are sparco racing wheels with a nice bit of dish...just thought id add that

Edited by Turbz_13

• 2 weeks later...

to the above.. yes..

now for my new rims

Skyline model = R32 GTS-T lowered to guard 345mm front/rear

Wheel type = V35 standard rims (non track)

Wheel diameter = 17"

Wheel width =7.5" front/8" rear

Wheel offset =33(F), 30®

Tyre size = 215/55R17

Modifications to fit = front tyres scrub control arms.. requires lower profile tyres to fit fronts.

Ended up going for 235/45R17's for the fronts.. clearance is fine, however can scrub plastic guards on heavy bumps

• 2 weeks later...

Skyline model = BNR32

Wheel Brand = O.E.M R33 GT-R

Wheel diameter = 17

Wheel width = 9

Wheel offset = 30

Tyre size = 235/45

Modifications to fit = None (naturally)

These wheels give really good clearance around the brake callipers, for anyone looking to go up in brake rotor size without having to use adaptors.

• 2 weeks later...

Skyline model = SII R33 GTS-25t Sedan

Wheel Brand = Lenso GT-05

Wheel diameter = 18

Wheel width = 8(f), 8®

Wheel offset = +38

Tyre size = 225/40/R18, 235/40/R18 - Nankang NSII

Modifications to fit - Larger front rotors to increase space between caliper and spokes. Plus fill up that large gap between wheel and calipers :D.

These wheels will not fit over the front caliper without spacer or grinding the caliper. Ive gone to a 32GTR V-Spec disc (324mm x 30mm, a 28 mm increase in disc diameter) to clear the spokes.

Also i think people should be posting up brand and model of wheel so that others can see if their wheel of choice will fit over the front calipers.

cheers

Evil

Edited by EvilINGT

Hi guys i am looking at getting a set 19X10 racing hart cr wheels for my R33 GTR.

I wont the wheels to sit as close to the side guards as possible or even if they stick out just alittle, wondering if +20 is the offset i am looking for?

Thanks

Adam.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, please forgive my ignorance. I am new to this site and found it to be a great Forum and has great people!

This is a great thread and i've just gone through to read all the pages. Lots of info in there. However, not many people have posted offsets on a R34 GTT. I've got a question as per the person posted before me. Can a 18x9.5 +30 wheel fit onto my R34 GTT seriesII? My car is stock with standard wheels and suspension. I am looking at changing my wheels to one of the BEE-R/Nismo LM types.

With this settings, will I have any clearance/rubbing problems? even with full turns?

Lastly, has anyone heard about Rota wheels and where to get them in Australia? Thank you all in advance! Keep it coming! Cheers,Michael

• 3 weeks later...

model = Cefiro A31

Wheel Brand = Work meisters S1's

Wheel diameter = 17

Wheel width = 8(f), 9®

Wheel offset = +30(f), +35®

Tyre size = 215/45/R17, 235/45/R17 -

Modifications to fit - chop a tiny bit of the right hand plastic guard. The fronts stick out about 4 mm.

• 4 weeks later...

I have asked this before and got a "probably not answer"

But will ask again to see if anyone has tried...an R32 GTSt with 17x9 +22 offset rims. Guards are rolled and car is not that low. Im thining even if i put narrow and lower profile rubber on them????? Say 225/40 front and 255/40 rears etc.

Or am i simply no chance. Unfortunately the rims are interstate so cant trial fit before buying

Skyline model = R32 gts-t 4dr

Wheel diameter = 18"

Wheel width = F:8 R:9

Wheel offset = +30 all round

Tyre size = 235/40/18 all round

Modifications to fit = none on the back, lipped the guards on the front

ROY:

you should fit them on the front. ive got about 35mm of clearence to the guard with 18x8 +30, and you need an extra 20mm to fit 17x9 +22. so with the steering wheel straight they should fit.

the rears will fit cos they will stick out 8mm more than mine and ive got about 20mm clearance from the guard with 235/40R18s.

if your lip is gone, then 255/40R17 should fit, if not stretch 235/45R17

and you want 225/45R17 for the front, not 225/40R17

Edited by salad

I'm looking at a set of 18x9.5" rims with a +12 offset will these fit with out and mods to fit (r32 GT-R)? I know the +12 offset is getting a bit boarderline for 9.5" wide rims

Can anyone confirm this?

I've got 18x9.5's with a +13 offset front and rear. The rears on mine don't seem to be a problem, and the fronts only lightly rub on one of the tabs for the guard liner when under heaps of load, or with more than 1 person in the car. A lot of that probably has to do with my suspension having HEAPS of travel, so with some stiff coilovers, the problems should disappear.

Incidently, tyres are 245/45/18's.

Skyline model = 1989 R32 GT-R

Wheel Brand = Work Emotion XT7

Wheel diameter = 18"

Wheel width = 9.5"

Wheel offset = 20

Tyre size = 245/40/18

Modifications to fit = None.

Car is quite low, as low as a set of super low springs if you had them. ( I have Teins)

32GTR1.jpg

32GTR2.jpg

Skyline model = R32 GTST Sedan

Wheel diameter = 17

Wheel width = 8.5 all round

Wheel offset = +32

Tyre size =205/45/R17, 215/45/R17

Modifications to fit = None

Skyline model = 1996 R33 GT-R V-Spec

Wheel Brand = Work Emotion XD9

Wheel diameter = 18"

Wheel width = 10"