SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

car wouldn't be lowered, or ever so slightly.

would adjustable sway bars, front and rear help at all?

so the lower the offest number, the further it sticks out? So the +38's would go up front and +25's the rear?

i'd be thinking 265 the rear tyres, at least 255.

someone previously mentioned removing the inner guards??

The rears: 18x9.5 +38 is fine

The fronts: 18x9.5 +25 no way. U will have better luck sticking to +38 but will probably still be rubbing on the inner guards.

what bout +38 up front with 235's.

and +25 for the rears with 265's?

i read in a prev post about removing inner guards, would this be an option for the fronts running the +38's?

and is it dodgy to be running the exact same size rim for the whole car, for a RWD car?

what bout +38 up front with 235's.

and +25 for the rears with 265's?

i read in a prev post about removing inner guards, would this be an option for the fronts running the +38's?

and is it dodgy to be running the exact same size rim for the whole car, for a RWD car?

+30 on the rears will stick out..+25 will stick out more!

Removing inner guards normally only required if you're lowered a fair bit. (dodgy)

lastly, your car came standard with same width wheels all round....its not dodgy :(

If you HAVE to get those wheels, then 18x9.5 +38 all round...235 fronts and 265 rears.

personally i'd try and use 8.5 at the front +30 max.

how would these fit on a r33 gtst that is lowered though not excessively

WORK XD9 - MAGNESIUM GUNMETAL -

5 X 114.3, 18 X 8.0 - OFFSET +28

5 X 114.3, 18 X 8.0 - OFFSET +28

5 X 114.3, 18 X 9.0 - OFFSET +30

5 X 114.3, 18 X 9.0 - OFFSET +30

yes yes, are rims able to be "modified"?

If the centre is free from the rim (bolted together) THE SKIES the limit, except for maybe your pocket.

We have a guy in Sydney that will make anything, into anything, but bare in mind that a custom wheel from him will cost about $400.00 each, so at $200.00 per rim (inner or outer) it might be cheaper to buy a new set custom made ............................. maybe?????????

I recently had these BBS Lorinser wheels modified. Had the 5 stud Mercedes pattern welded up, re drilled 4 x 114.3 & steel inserts fitted, 2 x new inners made widening an inch in and 2 x new outers to match fronts and all up it was less than a grand. I now have track rims (3 piece) and only need to replace what may get damaged, on each wheel. Not replace the entire rim.

Cheers, D

• Like 1

Quick Question:

Would These wheels fit a R33 GTST & what mods would be required to fit them eg. rolling the guards

Front

20 x 9.5 +20

Rear

20 x 10.5 +22

I think they would need abit of work but im not sure!

Cheers

Just a quick questions im new into skyline. im going 2 get r32 4 Door. can someone tell me wat is the widest wheel fit into 4 door. is 18 x 10 wheel will fit into Rear ? juz want 2 know wat off-set is the best. i know i have 2 rolled the guard.

Thanks

Mick

Just a quick questions im new into skyline. im going 2 get r32 4 Door. can someone tell me wat is the widest wheel fit into 4 door. is 18 x 10 wheel will fit into Rear ? juz want 2 know wat off-set is the best. i know i have 2 rolled the guard.

Thanks

Mick

Why don't you research what tire size your going to use and get a wheel they fit instead of arse about face.

On a 4 door Skyline why would you want 10" wide, V8 supercars are running 10's all round, why would you want them that big on a street car.

Seems like a huge waste to me!

Cheers, D

Quick Question:

Would These wheels fit a R33 GTST & what mods would be required to fit them eg. rolling the guards

Front

20 x 9.5 +20

Rear

20 x 10.5 +22

I think they would need abit of work but im not sure!

Cheers

Anyone?????

• 3 weeks later...

Skyline model = 32 gtst

Wheel diameter = 18

Wheel width =8f & 9r

Wheel offset =not sure 30 something maybe...

Tyre size =235/40

Modifications to fit = i do have m sports wide body front fenders but the front would still fit if i didnt have them rears hang out the gaurds abit and i need to lower it looks like a 4WD now!

rear tyres just fit HUGE stretch!

al_r33

Hi all. Just thought I'd post this up as I have these fitted to my R33 25t after a 6 month wait for tyres!

Skyline model = '97 25t

Wheel diameter =19"

Wheel width =8.5" front 9.5" rear

Wheel offset =+25

Tyre size =225/35R19 Front, 265/30 rear (Dunlop Spormaxx)

Modifications to fit =Rear guards lips rolled. I had 235/35 on front when I first got these and had too much guard rub up front. 225/35 has fixed the problem it seems!

For what you want -

Front

20 x 9.5 +20

Rear

20 x 10.5 +22

The front guards won't accomodate that size (rims would stick out about 17-18mm more than mine) , new guards, or pumped guards would accomodate.

Rears - small tyre stretched over may fit, but my tyres currently sit just behind rolled guard lip when suspension is compressed, to be honest I'm suprised they don't rub at the rear! I think the actual rim would just stick out past the guard. So with a slightly bigger rims being closer to the guard, I doubt strethched tyres would work unless your whale is ridin rather hi. Pumped rear guards should do the trick though, or grafted R guards.

Edited by rocketboy

Skyline model = R32 GTR

Wheel diameter = 19inch

Wheel width = 10 inch

Wheel offset = +17

Tyre size =265/30

Modifications to fit = lipped guards

look f*kn awesome, will get pics monday racing hart 721 black

• 3 weeks later...