SAU Community

Some More News ......

Nizmo

Congrats Lauren and Paul and welcome to your first mortgage. Sounds like a pretty nicely setup place and a long termer to boot. Don't forget to check the rafters in the garage for strength to lift an engine out (or in) yourselves. Saves on car repair bills so the mortgage gets paid :(

From the title I actually thought there might be a wedding or ..... news of a hybrid V Spec model GTSt from the Nismo shop (oh I'm so funny today) :P

If anyone knows where we can get a cheap but nice BBQ and Outdoor setting let us know! We are going to be doing a lot of living outside :P Its that kinda house! Heated Pool, Spa, Cabana (all i need now is the Cabana boys! haha *jk* babey)

Congradulations to both of you. I wish Troy and I had our diposit up aready. We will be looking mid next year i think.

Outdoor furnishings, go to segals, wait for their boxing day sale. My outdoor setting was only $200, and its really nice. 6 seater with glass table. Just after christmas they have a massive sale, thats when i got mine a few years ago. And also, its ment to be one that doesnt have rust proof on it, but not a spot of rust so far and we live pretty close to the ocean.

As for a bbq, they are expensive, and knowing paul, he will want one with lots of bits and "toys" on it, ... BBQs for blokes are an ego thing like their car i think.. well, thats what troy is like. Maby a second hand one off ebay or the quoka for now if money is tight. I got mine for $20 in a garage sale, Its prob 20 years old, but does the job. That 20 years of build up makes it taste better anyway!!

Congrats Lauren and Paul and welcome to your first mortgage. Sounds like a pretty nicely setup place and a long termer to boot. Don't forget to check the rafters in the garage for strength to lift an engine out (or in) yourselves. Saves on car repair bills so the mortgage gets paid :P

From the title I actually thought there might be a wedding or ..... news of a hybrid V Spec model GTSt from the Nismo shop (oh I'm so funny today) :)

What do you mean first mortgage, this is now my second :D I've crippled my "Rebuild a 600hp engine" fund ;)

Plenty of room for a few cars out back, and a hoist :P

Edited by GTS-t VSPEC

I'm only 22 - I'm not ready for saggy b00bs, trackie dacks and parent teacher meetings for a while yet. Thanks GTRgeoff :P

Hey Kyles good advice about outdoor setting thanks :P Trust me time flies and Troy and you will be in debt up to your eyeballs before you know it.

Paul - oil splotches on decking really isnt a good look hun.

What happened to the other bit???? :P

Well good luck all the same mate to both you and Lauren, and a couple of mortgages means more cars, not less. I got 5 cars now....

Thinking twice about that barbie at Kyles place if the offer ever comes........

Nothing wrong with my bbq ;) I dont think it will be big enough though for all off SAU.... Micko's is pretty good but :) ..cant pinch it but paul, i think its built in.

When we were looking (and troy was drooling) at bbqs, some can be up to $6000!!! I couldnt belive how much a bbq was! They have a gas stove, oven and all, really who needs a kitchen!! Would be nice to have, but we have different priorities at the moment... like a $900 dog.. humm... i think troy and i have to stop spending and start saving... well... troy start saving.. me spend ;) bwahahahaa... im making an effort... i only bought 2 peices of clothing the other day, and i didnt walk out of the shoe store with 7 pairs of shoes like I did the previous time :D I think im doing very well :)

Sorry, didn't mean to be too harsh on the Barbie Kyles. We all know what you said is true. Plenty of heat and no critters survive and they alway taste better well used.

My better half is keen on me "saving" as well so when the old barbie needed replacing we decided on a style and waited as prices came down. Ended up with one from Bunnings (everything a real man ever needs, power tools, BBQ's the lot). 6 burner with a Wok and trolley and roasting hood. Twin chargrill racks and single plate. Started at 800 and we got it for 500. Then I found the temp was just not enough sometimes so I got out the smallest drill bit I have at around 0.7mm and rejetted them. Barbie now has turbo boost!!!!

I'd be happy to biatch at a barbie with the WA crowd. That way everyone gets to say hi but no plans right now.....maybe later.

And Paul is just discovering, as a true gentleman, that discretion is the better part of valour. But we still have the right to stick the knife in. :)

Cheers

Geoff

Wow !!

Very good you pair and about time the money was spent on something that appreciates rather than depreciates.

Best part of a mortgage is that in a few years the bank will loan you anything cos you have equity.

Bring on the pair of 34's :P

I will also tell Adam ( who we sponsor ) , and Drift Mike ( who now works here ) to paint some rubber lines from Gnangara Rd to your place :):P.

Ellenbrook is becoming a real SAU/drift persons haven.

Will make it easier for us to find you then...

hehe

Cheers

Ken

Wow!

Very good you pair and about time the money was spent on something that appreciates rather than depreciates.

Best part of a mortgage is that in a few years the bank will loan you anything cos you have equity.

Bring on the pair of 34's ;)

I will also tell Adam ( who we sponsor ) , and Drift Mike ( who now works here ) to paint some rubber lines from Gnangara Rd to your place :unsure:;).

Ellenbrook is becoming a real SAU/drift persons haven.

Will make it easier for us to find you then...

hehe

Cheers

Ken

Ken,

I've also heard Ellenbrook provides a safe haven for Skyline Hoons on the run from the cops ;) Now they will have somewhere more comfy to hangout :lol:

Edited by GTS-t VSPEC

Ken,

I've also heard Ellenbrook provides a safe haven for Skyline Hoons on the run from the cops ;) Now they will have somewhere more comfy to hangout  :lol:

*looks at Danny.*.

* Looks at Paul *

I have NO idea what you are talking about ;):unsure:;)

Cheers

Ken

Stuff the R34 ......350fiddyZ babey!!

Thanks Ken!

Fugitive Harbouring costs is $50 per car ..... but you get a free beer with that ;)

• 3 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• All the above effort, time, swapping out parts in the dark (i.e. no O2 data). You're literally running in the dark.
    • Looks like both of my cars have pressure switch issues. The R32 GTR has 18 flashes on the ATTESSA controller which is "ETS pressure switch circuit". The 4WD light is intermittent, and often just restarting the car clears it. There is an $300 replacement option https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/285675135148?itmmeta=01HXN3YKRGKQ08GRZ5KFKKZWJT&hash=item428390a0ac:g:6CcAAOSwWxBltMEG so if it becomes a permanent issue and I can confirm that the switch is the issue, i have a solution. The NM35 is reporting C1208, and disconnecting the switch causes the 4WD light to go away. Translating from the Japanese shop manual "when the pressure is reduced to 2.6MPa (377 psi) or less: conduction occurs when the pressure increases to 3.8MPa (550 psi) or less: conduction is present. Reference: • Immediately after the E-TS actuator motor stops, the pressure inside the accumulator is high and there is no continuity." Not sure how good the translation is but from what i can deduce this means the switch is normally closed (NC) and as the pressure builds from 0 to 550 psi the switch stays closed, then opens and 550 psi. As the pressure drops from 550 psi to 377 psi the switch stays open then closes again at 377 psi. Is that how these things work? These pressures are a lot higher than the R32 ("control pressure 0-228 psi") but i'm hoping i can find a generic switch (like they've done for the R32) to use as a replacement. Maybe something like https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/355586397452?epid=1676016964&itmmeta=01HXN534AF22ACTG6TGDDQGEQ7&hash=item52ca99d50c:g:mAEAAOSw8ilmBcMh&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA8LtWdNlWHgyJ%2F3cbw25S2A1lde3qBi3fJii4T3lQavCz4kpqiD42SmBa4FocMvXCjcxiowHjb8vZ8%2BWxc53BkHv781tkStSnCDaenfGKC3bIp0keK20dfsn9LoPa3TfqaEmAydqqyKobgTdXsGGzsl%2BRjOVGuD8OIpOv%2B0wMl7aUtHg0iJtojbtzA%2BRS8Xfm8Ufjuvz4niwrqglAXFUbkL6J%2FGuHPeeECZhLBBN3iNM1Swl94Fv5zE95YK%2B5O6dxDN1ySNOjdMxkA8yaprbuwRHFQv1nlGh%2FWjekj6EUFR2%2FO4HTsoKtSAkY0Mj1w1uf1w%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6zFjKXtYw but with a lower close pressure, and thread adapter if required. Am i dreaming?
    • That is a dead f**king short of B+ to ground. Scary.
    • 10-15 years ago, the answer would always be buy a good import motor and so many machine shops make.a hash of an engine rebuild, or they think they are some sort of RB magicians and want 40k.      Now as others have stated, you are buying a VERY old used motor. So rebuild is the correct answer.  Just finding a machine shop that will both do a good job and charge you a regular price is now your challenge.