R33 Gtst Whiteline & Bilstein Suspension

Sydneykid

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Gary, i just read through most of the thread, and am very keen on ordering the shocks & springs combo. one question though. i bought my car with tanabe coilovers fitted (way too harsh for street), how do i know weather i need to order new bump stops and dust covers?

cheers

Sam.

Hi Gary, i just read through most of the thread, and am very keen on ordering the shocks & springs combo. one question though. i bought my car with tanabe coilovers fitted (way too harsh for street), how do i know weather i need to order new bump stops and dust covers?

cheers

Sam.

Hi Sam, the bump stops are usually OK if the dust covers are. So jack it up and have a look at the dust covers, if they look OK then there's a good chance that you won't need them.

Quite a few guys have bought the dust cover and bump stop kits anyway. If they didn't use them they got 90% of their money back (10% restocking fee). Which is ~$10 + freight, cheap insurance if you end up needing them. Save waiting around for a couple days with the car up in the air till they arrive.

:) cheers :)